Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

Reviews of Jacaranda Trace

Posted by Carol85379450 May 29, 2014

I am happy I'm going to Jacaranda Trace. I have a 2-bedroom, 2-bath apartment with a nice lanai and an option to have as many meals as I choose. The rooms are generous, except for the kitchen, but that's fine because I don't intend to cook. They have traveling and trips to take. They have an art area and exercise. The food is very good. I've had the room painted, and they are cleaning it. I'm moving in on Monday.

Posted by Caring63699650 February 28, 2014

Jacaranda Trace I thought was probably the nicest one I have seen. It was pretty nice there. It was very nice inside. That facility is a combination of independent and assisted. That way you have a choice. If you need assisted living, they have it. I like that a little bit better than the other facility. I feel like it's a better place to live. It had a better atmosphere for me. We went to lunch there one time and what I saw there was very nice.

Posted by Mette1 October 24, 2013

We already signed a contract with Jacaranda Trace. It was newer and had bigger apartments. The prices are in line with everybody else or possibly a little less expensive. They have so many activities that we wouldn't be able to fit in half of them. They have all kinds of exercises; they have water aerobics and you get a membership to the YMCA. Like everyone else, they have transportation to and from doctor's, grocery, shopping, and they have a really great travel club. They have everything that we could possibly want.

Location of Jacaranda Trace