Cost

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Bay Park

Live-In Managers at Holiday Retirement

Bay Park is located in Pinole, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

Our live-in managers are available to assist with any event or emergency 24/7. They take pleasure in getting to know each of our residents and look out for their comfort and happiness. Our chefs prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day, served in our beautiful dining room. We provide housekeeping, linen services, fun and stimulating activities, off-site excursions, transportation to your personal appointments and a variety of classes and programs. Our warm, comfortable community and our friendly staff and residents are waiting to welcome you.

So come to Bay Park for a visit...and stay!

Reviews of Bay Park

Posted by Sandy35 July 20, 2014
4.0

Bay Park didn't seem quite coordinated as far as the visit is concerned, but they were very kind and very nice. The rooms were adequate and nice. Every place was clean. I liked it.

Posted by Caring86498850 June 27, 2014
4.0

My mom is in Bay Park. It is fine. The rooms are in excellent shape. They are updated and clean. The working staff is good. They are friendly, good, and caring. I have nothing bad to say about them. The managers are good. They will go above and beyond to help you out. If you ask for something, they will take care of it. They keep their facilities nice and clean. The grounds are fine, and they keep it updated. However, their meals are not conducive to vegetarians.

Posted by Liz18 November 22, 2013
4.0

We liked the Bay Park even though the location is not good for us. It’s a little too far. The people are great and the apartments are nice. The rooms were spacious. They could do with a little more decorating though but It feels down home and my mother actually likes it. The food was good.

Posted by Caring71940950 October 13, 2013

I really liked Bay Park. It's only about 12 or 15 minutes from Albany where my son and his family are. I have two vehicles and I would have room for parking. I had lunch there and I liked most of the food that I had. I also liked all the people in the office. Both the clients and the people working there were all wonderful and very helpful. They had entertainment and they had trips. I am a quilter and I'd like to be able to continue my quilting. They had a quilting group but it sounded very basic although I would not mind spending time with the group at all.

Posted by Rosalie3 October 05, 2013

I am at Bay Park now and I really like the apartment. It is just in the right size. The overall maintenance of the place is excellent. The food is pretty good. The staff has been nice and helpful. They are available almost twenty-four hours a day.

Posted by Sylvia10 September 10, 2013

Bay Park is very nice and clean. They have a lot of activities for the residents. They've invited me to lunch. I thought the food was good, except that I'm organic. I think it would be difficult to find a place that's organic. I also went on a seminar there about how to downsize and prepare to move because that's my situation now. I've been in my house since the early 70's. They also keep in touch to see how I'm progressing.

I think the place is a lot more calmer like more of a suburban living. It's not really right close in town, but it's near a very big shopping center. They have transportation and they take you to shopping center and restaurants. It's very close to the highway, too. The only thing I could suggest is that they have more organic offerings, because there are so many chemicals in the food now.

Posted by Bollweivil August 24, 2013
3.0

We made an appointment and we were 15 minutes early. Our sales rep was 15 minutes late. A slight medicinal smell in lobby. A large noisy dining room. Quilting only art activity , but some artists in residence and classes are available on occasion. Plus is availability of travel to other residences in chain (some 300 across North America).

Posted by auntsally June 13, 2012
4.0

I visited my great aunt at "the pink palace" (our family's nickname for the facility) roughly 4 times a year. She lived in her own independent unit, and the entire facility was structured a little bit like a hotel: long hallway corridors with front doors to independent residences all along, linked by a common dining- and activity-area in the center. The people both she and we met there were all characters (though they also made me fear entering my retirement years... because a number of them were verging on mentally ill). I loved that so many of them had personalities that had clearly propelled them through their many years, but it was sad to hear their tales of loss -- whether it be children who died prematurely, spouses who passed or left them, or families who never came to visit. The staff at the facility were generally skilled, though there were enough high-school aged people working there that it made me wonder how much turnover in the staff there really is. (Especially when you're dealing with people who are verging on dementia / alzheimer's, it's critical to have a regular cast of characters). The facilities were never called into question; my great aunt had a few occasional issues (e.g., clogged sink, dirty windows on the exterior of the building) that were always promptly dealt with. The food at the facility was decent -- though, as a 20-something, I was always surprised at how early meals were served. Guess that's just how retired people operate.

Location of Bay Park

Features of Bay Park

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room