Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

Reviews of The Lodge of Ashworth

Posted by Robert76524650 December 23, 2013

Lodge of Ashworth was very nice and very well-kept. The staff was excellent. Everybody was very cordial and informative. They have small apartments, they have large ones, and a lot other different accommodations. They have exercises, they take people on outings, and other regular routines to keep people active. They also have people come in to perform. It's large and it's accessible to get to. It has a lot of perks. Everything was great.

Posted by Betty13 July 17, 2012

I am still thinking whether or not to move in Iowa to be closer to my son and daughter in-law since they will be moving to Iowa. Still, we would want things to be ready by the time we make a decision. We inquired at The Lodge and they right away gave us the information that we need. We visited their facility and it was quite nice. They have a gym which I couldn't do everything. They have an indoor swimming pool and this is something that I could use. It's very homey and has flowers and trees around.

Posted by brevee12 April 10, 2012
4.0

the lodge of ashworth is a great place to spend a retirement. the houseing and staff are knowledgable and they take very good car for you while you are there. in addition to that, the facilities at the lodge of ashworth are second to none and you'll be sure to have hours and hours of fun with you family and friends. the ammentities are numerous and one of my relatives favorite thing was to have her helper come into her room every day and just talk to her and maker her life easier. my family member however did not really like the location of the lodge of ashworth. in sumation, the lodge of ashworth is a great place to spent your retirement. like it shows in the comercials, it is a fun place for all ages. not just retirees. I would recomend the lodge of ashworth to anyone and everyone. it is a great place to live and a great place to sit back and relax and spend your last years.

Location of The Lodge of Ashworth