Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Atria Grand Oaks

Nestled in the heart of Thousand Oaks, Atria Grand Oaks offers resort-style living in a Tuscanesque village setting for Southern California’s active older adults. Our amenity-rich community offers all the comforts of home – without the burdens of home maintenance. We provide independent and assisted living options, as well as our innovative Life Guidance® memory care program. Located across from the fine restaurants and shops of The Lakes at Thousand Oaks, and near the Civic Arts Plaza, places of worship and Los Robles Regional Medical Center, Atria Grand Oaks makes it easy for residents to stay connected to their local area – or simply relax with friends on the lush grounds of our vibrant community. With more than 200 programs and events each month, you can continue to enjoy your favorite pastimes or pursue new ones.

Atria Senior Living is one of the nation's leading providers of independent living, supportive living, assisted living and memory care services. Home to more than 13,000 older Americans in 27 states, Atria communities provide respectful, quality services designed to promote independence and help seniors enjoy fulfilling lifestyles. Our goal is to provide environments where older people flourish, where loneliness and isolation are forgotten, and where families feel confident that their aging members are secure and thriving.

Reviews of Atria Grand Oaks

Atria Grand Oaks
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by caring9544 September 11, 2014

I felt that Atria Grand Oaks had a little bit more activities. They have exercise, and a physical therapist is right there gearing towards strength and weakness. The location was also what I wanted. It’s near a park and it has two hospitals nearby. The neighborhood is nice and it’s very inviting. The dining room looks like a large dining room in your house, but it’s so comfortable with decor and curtains. The staff has been very helpful and easy to work with.

Atria Grand Oaks
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by shaylas_mom April 19, 2012

I've been pretty impressed with the facilities here. My husband's grandmother moved there after being widowed. She was extremely skeptical at first, but started to really like it. They have a lot of activities there that she enjoys-she particularly likes having access to the pool. She's also never been much of a cook-her husband used to cook for her. Although she has a full kitchen in her apartment, having the dining facilities is something of a relief to her and to us-we don't have to worry so much about her eating enough, which has been a problem for her in the past. Her apartment is very nice. The facilities are very clean and well-maintained. My husband's grandmother did stay for a while in the part with nursing care for a while after a heart attack. My mother-in-law's comments suggested that everyone was very professional. We visited her while she was there, and I liked that that side has more of a hotel, rather than a hospital, feel to it.

Location of Atria Grand Oaks

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5