Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

RiverView Lodge
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by UpsetDaughter November 29, 2012
1.0

The caring CNAs who work there are wonderful, however I cannot say that about the management/director. I would not recommend Riverview Lodge Assisted Living to anyone who cares about their family due to this. I have personally witnessed my family member get all of the care and concern from the director, all the way up until my mother moved in. Then the director completely ignored my mother's needs and acted like my mother was just another dollar in the directors pocket.

RiverView Lodge
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Andyman October 03, 2011

My grandparents required a move to an assisted living facility earlier this year after my grandpa had an accident in the garage. We could not be any more happy about where they ended up! It's more of a "supervised freedom" place than anything. The location is gorgeous - it overlooks the Wisconsin River and is tucked away in the woods along the Green Circle trail, which beats being in the other facility along the highway. They get to live in their own apartment, but the staff is on call 24/7 if they need help. Meals are cooked for them, they're given whirlpool baths, there is a theater where they screen movies, there's a chapel and breakfast bar, they get help exercising... everything is all planned out but at the same time it's optional. My grandparents don't need help with everything - my grandma is a good cook - and this place is perfect for them. The four times I've been there have all been pleasant. The staff is friendly and knows everyone by name. The place is clean. My dad even went to high school with one of the RNs! All-in-all, my family and I couldn't be happier knowing that Grandpa and Grandma are in safe hands and we would recommend River View Lodge to anyone in Central Wisconsin seeking a supervised freedom facility.

Location of RiverView Lodge