Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

Reviews of Salishan Gracious Retirement Living

Posted by Dante Oliver June 19, 2014
4.0

She went to Salishan Gracious Retirement Living. It was bright, very airy, and has cathedral ceilings. It's just a very clean, nice facility. The staff is all very nice. She's been there just about 2 months, and they've had a lot of turnover in 2 months. The rooms are fabulous. The sanitation is very nice. It's independent living, but I like the comprehensiveness of the activities, the services that are provided, and the direction. If we have questions, if they don't know the answer, they will help me find it.

Posted by Marie22 September 12, 2013

I would highly recommend Salishan Retirement Living. I like everything I have seen there. It has three floors that are beautiful and clean. I like the staff. I love the residents. I believe that sometimes people turn into vegetables because the facility they're in is not up to par; however, the residents of Salishan are very happy there. They shared their views with me and they were very good.

Posted by Debbie30 July 10, 2013

Salishan is absolutely lovely. They had three sizes of apartments, a full dining room, a lot of activities, a pool and their grounds were beautiful. Every place had a balcony except for the studio apartments. They had live in staff 24 hours a day and you could hire an outside agency to come in and provide care for you.

Posted by Caring 5700 June 21, 2013
4.0

Salishan was across the street from where I was living. I sold my house and I transferred there. Everything is excellent except the food, it's hit and miss and not restaurant grade. They're feeding over a hundred people and sometimes it's good, sometimes it's not. Everyone is wonderful. They have something going on every time I vist.

Location of Salishan Gracious Retirement Living