Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Pueblo Norte Senior Living Community

Pueblo Norte Senior Living Community offers compassionate senior care in Scottsdale, AZ. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Pueblo Norte Senior Living Community shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Scottsdale, AZ.

Nestled in the heart of North Scottsdale, Pueblo Norte is a continuing care retirement community that has been serving Scottsdale area residents for 30 years. Our beautifully landscaped, 22 acre community is conveniently located in the heart of Northeast Scottsdale, with easy access to an abundance of shopping, dining and entertainment venues, as well as medical facilities. Since that time, the community has received numerous awards and commendations from the senior living industry and local community organizations for the quality of life and care offered here. We offer apartment and villa homes for our independent living residents. Each home has numerous amenities including a private patio or balcony, newly renovated kitchens, ample storage and a washer/dryer. Our residential common areas include a beautiful outdoor pool, a fitness center, library, club room, dining hall, auditorium, salon, cafe, and walking paths. Our life enrichment department offers numerous programs, events and clubs providing opportunities for entertainment and socialization, fitness and wellness, continued education, spirituality, and enjoyment of the arts. On and off-site programs will keep you as busy as you want! We offer several one and two bedroom floor plans in independent living, three suite styles in assisted living and either private or semi-private rooms in health care. Pueblo Norte offers two fee options for residents moving into independent living. We offer a simple rental plan (12 month lease) or residents can chose one of our two life care plans (similar to a long term care insurance policy). The rental option has a one-time community fee equal to one month's rent. The life care options require a larger initial investment (entrance fee). With a life care plans, residents continue to pay the independent living rate even when they move to assisted living or healthcare. Each plan has specifics, that we can explain in detail to anyone interested. One of the greatest advantages of Pueblo Norte is that we are a Continuing Care Retirement Community. This means that we offer a variety of care options at our community. Independent Living, Assisted Living, Rehabilitative Services and Nursing Care all are provided on our campus, assuring our residents that whatever health changes they may experience over time, they can continue calling Pueblo Norte "home". This security provides great peace of mind to our residents and their families.

Reviews of Pueblo Norte Senior Living Community

Posted by Lori24 March 21, 2014
4.0

Pueblo Norte is very clean and very maintained. My friend has an open air outside of her apartment instead of having to go in a hallway like a closed in hotel environment which she didn't like at her stage. She also had a private balcony patio. The staff is very nice and very pleasant. There was a nice welcoming committee of residents that tried to make her feel comfortable. She has a housekeeper that comes in at night.

One of the things she liked about the facility was she can take just one meal a day, and she actually takes them 15 days a month instead of 30 to cut the price back also. So she can eat in her apartment or we take her out or bring her to our house. She's not paying her meals that she's not using. We've had meals there and they had been very good. She has told me that some of the meals she likes better than others. But the food is always very fresh, nice variety, and on special occasions I think the food is superior. Every day I think it is very good with a nice variety. They have different variations of salads so it's not the same thing every day. They have different desserts every day and fruits on dessert table.

They also have exercise class in varying levels, they have swimming, Bridge, Canasta, different programs at night, holiday programs, singing, guest speakers, and different entertainment that comes in periodically. The apartment itself is very nice and superior to any of the other ones we looked at. It's one of the lesser priced ones that had better and spacious accommodations. The residents that were there were more at similar to her rather than drooling and wearing bibs. That kind of turned me off at a couple other places.

Posted by Bill B. February 26, 2014
4.0

The one thing I like about Pueblo Norte is the size of the campus. It’s wide, plenty of room to walk around. It is independent plus assisted eventually. Nothing special that struck us that was going on. It was fairly early in the morning. I liked the option to either be in kind of apartment setting or what they call their villa setting. They discussed more like duplexes spread around the campus. What impressed me that the place is relatively old by current standards but very well kept. I thought the 2-bedroom facilities were roomy. I expected less room but I noticed plenty of room. My wife would rate it no higher than a 3. Part of the reason is there was not enough activity going on. She had hoped to meet more people.

Posted by Caring69149250 February 24, 2014

I took a tour at Pueblo Norte in Scottsdale and I saw everything that I needed to see. I was really impressed with the facility. It's very nice and very well maintained. I like the layout of the villas. I also like that they give you a choice between lunch and dinner because I don’t like to go out three times a day. The meals were very good. There are a lot of activities that I may be interested in. The staff who took me around was very nice. I would put this facility on top of my list.

Posted by LovelyLady00000145 January 31, 2014
4.0

Pueblo Norte Senior Living Community is an old facility. Sanitation of the place was fine. The rooms were okay – clean and well maintained. But it's difficult because your car is far from your accommodation. I wasn't interested with it.

Posted by christinecari June 22, 2012
4.0

This is quite a good facility located in a nice part of Scottsdale, AZ. It was originally built as a religious retreat, which explains the hotel ambiance of the independent living apartments, and its spacious grounds.The best aspect of Pueblo Norte is its knack for hiring good, skillful, caring workers. It offers four levels of service: independent living, assisted living, health care, and hospice. Independent Living is basically an apartment where you receive 1 or 2 meals per day, and medical help if you need it. Assisted Living offers a large or a small room in a facility where a nurse is available on call. Health Care is like a hospital where most services are done by nurses. Hospice, of course, is for those who are closer to death.

Location of Pueblo Norte Senior Living Community

Features of Pueblo Norte Senior Living Community

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Condos/townhomes
  • Housing extra: Cottages.
  • Companion suites: We do offer companion suites.

• 24-hour security gate
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 2,280
  • Highest monthly rate: 3,815
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Pets: Small pets allowed.
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Licenses: Yes for AL and HC

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Affiliations