Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

From Prestwick Chase

Located within minutes of downtown Saratoga Springs, Prestwick Chase at Saratoga is an active adult apartment living community.

Tours Monday through Fridays 9 to 5 and by appointment evenings and weekends. Call Toll Free 1-800-298-5661.

See all Prestwick Chase at Saratoga has to offer in suites, apartments and cottages on 120 acres of beautiful countryside just minutes from downtown Saratoga Springs.

You'll understand why we say that at Prestwick Chase at Saratoga, retirement will be "The Best Season of Your Life."

Family Owned and Operated 55 plus Active Retirement Community, 3 miles from Skidmore College and downtown Saratoga Springs, NY

Reviews of Prestwick Chase

Posted by Caring76192550 December 27, 2013

I think Prestwick Chase is very nice. It is very clean and it is in a beautiful location. The food is good and their apartments are nice. My mom has been there for 6 to 7 years. We're trying to convince her that she needed to move to an ALF but she won't go. We have absolutely no complaints with this facility but it is independent living. However, my mom needs more care than independent living gives, so that's not their problem, that's our problem. My mother just won't go, so we have kind of given up until she has some kind of incident where we can move her. We're very pleased with Prestwick Chase. For independent living they're just wonderful people and it's very nice facility. I absolutely would recommend this to others.

Posted by macmom June 27, 2013
1.0

Overall a beautiful facility, but has many flaws after living there a while. Expensive for what what you get. Inflexible rules for some things. Gated community sounds like a great idea but fails to work for family members who are not allowed to have easy access. Think carefully and talk to others before moving in.

Posted by mannera May 26, 2011
4.0

Friend or relative of resident

My friend moved into Prestwick Chase after her husband passed away She lives at Prestwick Chase and absolutely loves it. She has met new friends and has all kinds of activities in which she can choose to participate. She has the option of fixing her own meals in her apartment or purchasing different meal plans where she can eat in a formal dining room or in a cafe style dining room. Her sizable apartment has two bedrooms, with a kitchen and sitting room and a screened in porch. The facility allows small pets and she has a cat and all the employees are polite and friendly. It is so inviting that I have entertained the thought of eventually living there.

Location of Prestwick Chase