Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From The Fountains at Lake Pointe Woods

The Fountains at Lake Pointe Woods in Sarasota, FL offers Independent Living and Assisted Living on 53 acres of lush, tropically landscaped grounds with heated outdoor pool, lake for fishing, outdoor gardening area. Choose from a variety of spacious one bedroom and two bedroom apartments, or the brand new Villas that offer on-the-go-living with all the perks of the Fountains lifestyle. Meals are enjoyed restaurant style, with optional wine service. The Fountains at Lake Pointe Woods offers an ongoing course schedule of mind-expanding and body-toning classes through Watermark University. At Lake Pointe Woods you'll enjoy the flexibility, independence and security of that great Fountains lifestyle. Residents of the The Fountains at Lake Pointe Woods have access to skilled nursing services on campus at The Springs. The Springs is operated by Summit Care, a Florida firm that focuses on delivering quality care, one resident at a time. A Watermark retirement community. Florida Assisted Living License #5292.

The Fountains at Lake Pointe Woods Housing Types Offered

1 Bedroom Apartments, 2 Bedroom Apartments, 3 Bedroom Apartments, Cottages/Homes

The Fountains at Lake Pointe Woods Outside Care

Allows outside homecare or home healthcare services: Yes

Provides Transportation to doctor's appointments and local area attractions: Yes

Amenities
  • Well-stocked library
  • Various rooms for performances, movies, and lectures
  • Elegant dining room
  • Activity room for games, art, cooking, darts, and bingo
  • Reception and television lounges
  • Health and Wellness Center
  • Coffee shop and ice cream parlor
  • Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
  • Central mail area with private boxes
  • Coin-free washers and dryers
  • Heated outdoor pool
  • Lakes for fishing
  • Outdoor gardening area
  • Indoor and outdoor exercise areas
  • 53 acres of lush, tropically landscaped grounds
  • Butterfly gardens
Services
  • Continental breakfast and restaurant-style dinner served each day, with menus approved by a registered dietician
  • Our menu accommodates most special diets
  • Weekly housekeeping of your apartment
  • Caring staff on duty 24 hours a day
  • Scheduled transportation
  • All utilities except telephone
  • Variety of stimulating social, educational, cultural, recreational and spiritual programs
  • Move-in coordination service
  • Fitness programs include regularly scheduled exercise classes and walking programs
  • Preventative health screenings
  • Fitness lectures
  • Complete apartment maintenance,including plumbing and major appliances
  • Building maintenance, groundskeeping and landscaping services

Reviews of The Fountains at Lake Pointe Woods

Posted by Caring43892750 November 22, 2013

We'd known about The Fountains basically since it was built. We've been impressed all along. As far as I was concerned, it looked fine to me. I think the layout is beautiful. It's lovely, well kept and the facilities are nice. Cleanliness is not a problem as far as I know. My friend who is there had more health issues so she was put in the nursing facility part and that has worked out really well for her. She just moved back into her 1-bedroom unit that she has over there. I know she is very happy.

Posted by Caring66881250 October 15, 2013
3.0

We found The Fountains through the internet. It was really pleasant and clean there. However, it just looked like a bunch of condominiums that were very close together. The staff was very polite. I only saw their model unit and I didn't like it because there wasn't a patio that exits to the outside. Regarding their residents, everybody there looked old. I just realized that I wasn't ready for this type of living and I would rather be on my own.

Posted by Caring1551 June 07, 2013
3.0

At the Fountains, the place was very clean and very pretty. It has a country club setting, more like a retirement community than assisted living facility. They really had good food. The staff who catered the luncheons were very friendly. However, they did not us give a tour of a room and the place did not give you any feeling of what help would be because I think if you needed help, you would have to segway out of that venue and go to an assisted living which is not what they were.

Location of The Fountains at Lake Pointe Woods