Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

Reviews of Oakmonte Village

Posted by Jill16 September 24, 2014

I was able to visit Oakmonte Village at Lake Mary because it was very close to me and it's a new facility. I love it, but it was too big. It would be overwhelming for my parents. It was just a huge facility and my parents would have been too spread out and separated from each other because they would not be together.

Posted by Gus2 May 20, 2014

I went to Oakmonte Village, and it was absolutely amazing and gorgeous. I liked the atmosphere because it was a pleasant place. The staff was excellent. The rooms were gorgeous and nice. They were full of activities. It was a great place, and I look forward to moving there.

Posted by Caring78013450 February 28, 2014

My mom's been in Oakmonte Village since December. She's been there just barely two months. They've done very, very well. The facility was brand new and very well maintained. They have exercises, games, a movie theater, outings, and they bring in piano players. The staff was very accommodating every time I had a question. So far I would say nothing but positive about them.

Posted by Caring74456650 November 26, 2013

My mom is in Oakmonte Village now. It's the best one I've seen. Their memory care is brand new. They opened in April. The facility is very well set. They have an excellent staff. I like them the best. I'm really happy that my mom is there. Their food is excellent. They have the same kind of activities that other memory care places have. I would highly recommend this place to others.

Posted by Jay4 September 10, 2013

I recognized that Oakmonte was in fact the best facility I've ever seen in investigating all the other facilities. The Oakmonte people are super fantastic. They allowed my mom to spend a week there free of charge while I was away in the Caribbean. Their prices were comparable with the others in Las Vegas. It's the most modern and attractive facility I've ever seen. She's looking forward to moving there.

Posted by Caring0805113 August 15, 2013
4.0

It's a very nice place and I visited my friends there. I've been there for lunch and a birthday party. The food was good. I've got two friends there and they're both happy.

Posted by Caring0437 March 15, 2013

Oakmonte Village is only two years old. The interiors in it were very resort like. The staff is good, they have plenty of activities, and the food is good, too.

Posted by kendra1030 November 04, 2012
4.0

This facility was very impressive. Visually is was very luxurious and had alot of elegant designs and decor. The main lobby was large and inviting. I liked the location of the facility although i initially had trouble finding it at first. The staff was very warm and welcoming. they were very knowledgable on my questions. the price was a little high although there was lots that was being offered. I would like to keep this as a future option but may have to be ruled out due to price.

Location of Oakmonte Village