Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at Oak Tree Village

We offer a home like setting and cheerful smiles from our professional staff who greet you every day.

Our Family is Committed to Yours®.

Amenities and Services
  • Restaurant Style Dining
  • Activities and Outings
  • 24 hour onsite staff
  • And much more!

*Rates subject to change at any time.

Reviews of Emeritus at Oak Tree Village

Posted by Alfred2 December 28, 2013

Emeritus at Oak Tree Village is a nice facility. I was able to meet a few of the residents and we discussed how they like it there and they were pleased. The staff were fine. The manager, she took great time in showing us the facility. She actually took us around and showed us what was available, but it just didn’t fit into our plans because I only need independent living and what they have is assisted living. Their apartments are adequate, but nothing really spectacular. Their dining room was alright. It wasn’t lunch time when we were there so we were not able to eat. They provide transportation to doctor's offices and to shopping. They have a pool table and a community room with big screen TV in there. They also play bingo which I'm not into that much. All in all there is a large arrangement of activities.

Posted by Caring65842950 October 30, 2013

I like Emeritus at Oak Tree Village. The staff was very friendly. They showed me around the facility. They were having a big party at that time where they had a barbecue. It was open to the public but they made arrangements I think. I had tasted their dessert and it was fantastic. I also saw their rooms and they seemed to be well maintained.

Posted by Caring71465150 October 22, 2013

I had placed my mother at the Emeritus at Oak Tree Village because of their location and pricing. They had a special that was going on in terms of pricing that the other facilities couldn't beat. The staff is very professional, very friendly and helpful. They are very good. They have a variety of activities on their calendar of things that happen at the facility as well as field trips. They have a lot to offer for the residents.

Posted by Gerald3 June 28, 2013

Emeritus at Oak Tree Village was a superior place. It was clean and very nice and the people are friendly.

Posted by caring8006 May 11, 2013

The Emeritus at Oak Tree Village is very close to my home and offers the most services for the money, so that's why we chose this facility for both my parents. The food is excellent because they have an excellent chef who worked at a 5-star restaurant before. The staff is very friendly, supportive and responsive, and they're probably the best thing about the place. My parents are happier there than they were in an assisted living facility before.

Posted by Mary30 January 25, 2013

Emeritus Oak Tree was a nice facility and right what we're looking for. It's located close to my children. The people were very friendly. The layout was just perfect for us. They have little villas with garage. It's an independent living facility, but they could be turned into assisted living if it gets to the point where we need help. But we couldn't even get our foot in the door. We couldn't afford it. It was out of our price range.

Posted by Rich S.1 December 29, 2011

I was guided towarded Oak Tree Village in St. Peters, Mo, when looking for a retirement community for my dad. From the moment of my first contact with the staff at Oak Tree they made me feel at home. They were considerate of the needs of my father along with making sure the transition in moving goes smoothly. They kept in consistent contact with me with regard to seeing how my father was doing to answering any and all questions I had. Kobi, Jeanna, Dianne, Lisa, Sharon and the entire staff at Oak Tree are awesome!! I know my dad will enjoy living at Oak Tree.

Location of Emeritus at Oak Tree Village