Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

About Bluffs Landing Senior Village Apartments

Bluffs Landing Senior Village Apartments is an independent living community in Round Rock, TX designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Bluffs Landing Senior Village Apartments for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Bluffs Landing Senior Village Apartments

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Bluffs Landing Senior Village Apartments
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Geraldine1 May 02, 2013

Bluffs Landing is a very attentive place. There were seniors over 55, some are in their 80's and they still get around. You have your own apartment and they'll ask what kind of bedroom you need or want. It's like living in a home. You've got your kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. You can prepare your meals. They have a place for mail, like a postal station with boxes for the apartments. At the grounds you can get out and barbecue and sit in the sun. You have your own patio and that was my first choice. But they had restrictions and they go by your income. I had gone over there twice to visit and talk to them about it. I asked them if they were part of the program where you can pick your place to live in. They said they were involved in it, I checked and they were but now they say they weren't. That kind of disturbed me. Why would they tell me that if I already checked with Community Action and found out that they were. The staff there wanted me to come but they wanted a $150 app fee or deposit and I said no. I think they should be a little clearer on the explanation on how to be a resident at the programs they have.

Location of Bluffs Landing Senior Village Apartments