From the Provider
Independent Living in a Continuing Care Environment
You want to enjoy the same independence and conveniences you always have. Your loved ones want to feel confident that you will be cared for, in your independence and as you age. By becoming a resident of Brandon Oaks, you take care of yourself and the people you love. Whether you live independently or require access to assisted living or skilled nursing care, all of your retirement and healthcare needs can be met right here on our beautiful campus.
In the Heart of It All
Nestled in the Shenandoah Valley and surrounded by the gentle majesty of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Roanoke is a haven for those who love natural beauty. But as the fourth-largest metropolitan area in the state, it's also a center for arts, music and culture. With our shuttle service, Brandon Oaks is minutes from shopping districts and downtown "” in the heart of convenience as well as nature. You can always find someone at Brandon Oaks ready to join you for an adventure.
Our senior living residences offer a variety of floor plans and options to fit different needs, lifestyles and budgets.
- Stylish one and two-bedroom apartments, many with dens
- Charming cottages for greater privacy and independence
- Roomy Village Homes for maximum independence
- "Green living" at The Pines, our new sustainably designed residence
Whatever your budget or preference, you'll find it here.
Services and Amenities
Enjoy a morning swim in the warm water pool in our Health & Vitality Center followed by a healthy breakfast cooked to order in The Grille. Then meet up with friends for a trip downtown for shopping and lunch. Or check out a book from the Brandon Oaks library and snuggle up at home for the afternoon. The choice is yours at Brandon Oaks.
An all-inclusive service program is included in your monthly service fee:
- Twice-monthly housekeeping
- Weekly laundering of bed and bath linens
- Daily dining service (average 30 meals per month)
- Maintenance of your residence, landscaping and groundskeeping
- All utilities "“ including heating, air conditioning, electricity, water, sewer, local telephone service and basic cable
- Social, recreational and cultural activities and events
- Scheduled transportation to appointments and errands
- 24-hour security and urgent response system
- Access to our Health and Vitality Center and all other community amenities
- Access to unlimited Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Care at no additional charge
Schedule a Visit
Come see for yourself why we're consistently the most highly regarded community in Roanoke. Visit us online at brandonoaks.net, or call us at (540) 776-2600 to schedule your personal tour.