Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

Reviews of The Rio Grande Gracious Retirement Living

The Rio Grande Gracious Retirement Living
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Sandra44 February 28, 2014

The Rio Grande was a very impressive facility. The person who gave me the tour introduced us to the people. He was with us the whole tour and didn't leave us. He answered all our questions. The tour moved very smoothly. I was very impressed. He showed us the various rooms. They have everything that residents would need. It was a one-stop shop. They have a beauty parlor there, a movie theater, and a game room. It was a place where you could go and not have to worry about going outside and driving out.

It was like being in an executive hotel. It was premier service at a reasonable cost. It was a brand new facility and it was right there by the hospital in Rio Rancho. The only one thing though was that it's senior community so it's not secure. It would be nice if there was a secure area. We had free lunch there. The food was wonderful. I do have to say that it was made in such a way that it was up to the individual to either add salt or pepper, so it wasn't seasoned very much and that made it even better. They were definitely healthy food.

The Rio Grande Gracious Retirement Living
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Barbara65984250 September 06, 2013

Mom and dad are both living at The Rio Grande and it's a fabulous place. Its independent living but yet they provide meals, outings, laundry, and housekeeping. They have a movie theatre, game room, and computer room. They've got two bedroom and two bathroom apartments.

Location of The Rio Grande Gracious Retirement Living