Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

Reviews of Hillcrest Hampton House

Hillcrest Hampton House
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring3024 June 25, 2013

At the time, we looked for a low-income facility and we chose Hillcrest Hampton House. However, I did not think they will be in that category in the future and I thought their rate would go up. The staff was wonderful. The facility was very nice and better than average. It was not just walls, there was a lot of ambience to it. There were about 150 rooms which can either be one-bedroom or efficiency, and the one-bedroom was about 800 sq. ft. They also inspected the rooms every three months. You were free to join some things they did or you could stay by yourself. They used to have dinners where they all brought food like on Thanksgiving or major holidays. But other than that they did not get eveybody together to go on trips or anything.

Hillcrest Hampton House
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring0080 April 26, 2013
1.0

I stayed at Hillcrest Hampton House until I could transfer to a facility that I would be accepted when I am 62 years old. Nobody was happy here. I don't think I belonged here because I am only 60 years old. Most residents were old who just sat and were mean. It was not a friendly place. It has nothing to offer. The only activity was bingo. The staff were ignorant, they did not care about us. They treated us like children. Although the maintenance people were very nice. Residents constantly moved out of the facility.

Location of Hillcrest Hampton House