Cost

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Windlands South

Live-In Managers at Holiday Retirement

Windlands South is located in Nashville, TN, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

Our live-in managers are available to assist with any event or emergency 24/7. They take pleasure in getting to know each of our residents and look out for their comfort and happiness. Our chefs prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day, served in our beautiful dining room. We provide housekeeping, linen services, fun and stimulating activities, off-site excursions, transportation to your personal appointments and a variety of classes and programs. Our warm, comfortable community and our friendly staff and residents are waiting to welcome you.

So come to Windlands South for a visit...and stay!

Reviews of Windlands South

Posted by Sheila14 September 23, 2014

We enjoyed Windlands South and everything. We did eat there and their food was excellent. Their apartments looked good. They have all sizes available. They have one-bedrooms, two-bedrooms and studio apartments. We just chose not to go to a high-rise. They only have a high-rise. The staff was very nice and very accommodating. They checked back with us and everything. I think it is an excellent facility. The residents looked happy there.

Posted by Joyce42 July 07, 2014

Windlands South is the best option for us because of location, but we couldn’t afford it. It was clean, bright, and the environment was very positive. I liked the dining room and that they would be able to fix my mother’s meals. They have Bingo and a common area for movies, as well as a beauty salon. The staff answered all my questions. We ate there for dinner, and it was OK and ideal for an older person’s diet. It was soft, and my mother needs a softer diet.

Posted by Kathy82525550 April 30, 2014
3.0

I took a tour at Windlands South, and they were very nice. I was very pleased with the staff named Brandon. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about Windlands South. They showed me with the arts and crafts. I met the lady in charge of the arts and crafts, and I was impressed with her. She told me of the different things that they had going on. I also met the manager and the people in charg of the facility. They explained to me their fire protection program. They told me that if there was a fire, they would come and instruct me to go to my balcony, and the fire department would come to the balcony. That was impressive. However, I didn't like their location.

Posted by Mary63337750 March 13, 2014
2.0

I’ve been living in Windlands South since May last year. They advertised three chef prepared meals a day, housekeeping once a week and other things. When I got over here, the food was inedible, and it was just not stacked up like they say it was going to be. I liked my apartment, but I've had soot going out of my heater and air conditioning for a month now, and I begged them to do something about it because I have allergies. It’s still the same, and I have to put a towel out to catch the soot that comes out and keep it from ruining my bed covers. It’s so discouraging. The food is better now because they fired the chef. The staff working in the kitchen and all that is just sweet and wonderful. The average age here is 80 and I’m 62. Everybody said I don’t belong here. I don’t fit in. They don’t care about the people paying them money.

Posted by Ann14 March 28, 2013

My friends are very pleased with this facility. They get 3 chef-prepared meals a day. They have a bus that takes them to doctor appointments or the drugstore. They're close enough to a church and a grocery store. Everything's fine. We've not had any problems.

The facility's cost and location were perfect. The staff is friendly and does a good job. My friends have a bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom. That's a lot of room for them so they were even able to bring in their own furniture.

Location of Windlands South

Features of Windlands South

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room