Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

Reviews of Bethany Village

Bethany Village
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Donna Quinn May 16, 2012

Having visited Bethany Village on many different occasions, I have come to find out what a great enviornment this community provides. The community is comprised of many different apartment like buildings, spanning a half mile range; located in the perfect area for those who are less able to get around easily. This area provides a beautifully kept park and local grocery stores and eateries The community is very well kept; providing great landscape and scenery, and also within the community they provide their residence with a variety of shops needed for basic living if these residence are unable to get to the local shops which surround it. Also, the staff are quite kind and caring with their residence, which I find quite endearing. Though most of the elderly that reside here seem to do well on their own, this community provides quick and easy access at any moment that a residence may need or require help. Overrall, my immpression of Bethany Village is one of high praise and admiration.

Bethany Village
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by fabledkh May 09, 2012

I was impressed with the facilities. The staff worked hard at providing a safe, fun and pleasant atmosphere for those living under their care. The rooms were clean, and there were plenty of activities being offered to keep occupants entertained. I was especially happy to see some of the extras offered by Bethany Village. I noticed an arts and crafts station, a nail/hair salon, game room (containing pool table, dart boards, television sets and more), and a state-of-the-art cafeteria. I didn't have an opportunity to sample the food, but I saw no indication that it'd be anything less than tasty. The only negative I have to offer deals with some of the surrounding area to Bethany Village. Though the community itself is beautiful, it neighbors a high traffic street that's rather noisy. Also, the parking lots are poorly designed; however, that's hardly worth complaining about. Though poorly designed, my family had no real difficulty coping with it.

Location of Bethany Village