Cost

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Azalea Park

Live-In Managers at Holiday Retirement

Azalea Park is located in Lakeland, FL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

Our live-in managers are available to assist with any event or emergency 24/7. They take pleasure in getting to know each of our residents and look out for their comfort and happiness. Our chefs prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day, served in our beautiful dining room. We provide housekeeping, linen services, fun and stimulating activities, off-site excursions, transportation to your personal appointments and a variety of classes and programs. Our warm, comfortable community and our friendly staff and residents are waiting to welcome you.

So come to Azalea Park for a visit...and stay!

Reviews of Azalea Park

Posted by Caring95391950 September 30, 2014
4.0

We liked everything about Azalea Park. We visited quite a few places, and we really liked this place better than anything. The food was great. What we like the most about the dining room; it was like a restaurant. They have different variety of rooms; they have studio apartment, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom.

Posted by Caring80856850 March 26, 2014

Azalea Park was very nice. The rooms were small but brighter, cheerier, newer, and updated. It was more expensive. The lady that I was working with was ok. They have everything you can imagine: bingo, water activity, exercise classes and shuttles. The dining area was very pretty, nice, clean and organized. The residents seemed very happy, they were all cheerful and invited me to see their place.

Posted by Nancy79088950 February 28, 2014

Mom chose Azalea Park because it was close to us and she liked the friendship and camaraderie of the staff and the residents. The staff is very friendly and helpful. She has been there for about six months now and the facility is excellent. It's very clean. They have a gourmet chef and their meals are very good. I know they have games and some live entertainers that come in to the facility. They also have church activities.

Posted by Caring73790050 November 29, 2013

I was invited for a lunch at Azalea Park and the food was good. I think that's a very nice service that they do. I sat with a few residents for lunch and they were very nice. The facility's infrastructure is very attractive. The entry way is kind of three-story open area which is very welcoming and very pretty. And then off of that is a very big dining hall with a lot of tables in it.

Posted by Caring71900450 October 17, 2013
4.0

Azalea Park was beautiful and excellent. I really liked it. It was like a cruise ship. They had a balcony that goes all the way around and when you go up there, you could see the whole dining area below. It was very open and comfortable. The people there were wonderful and nice and I loved them. The staff was nice. They had a fitness room and library. They had activities. Their units had a small kitchenette with a microwave and a sink. They took the residents to doctor's apartment. However, they were very far from where my family lived.

Posted by kingartct July 25, 2013

I was very impressed with your facility, from the decor to the personnel, to the food. I'm looking for a retirement facility for myself and will be bringing my son here, so he can see exactly what I type of place I want to retire in. I felt right at home from the minute I got here. All of the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I had lunch in the dining room and was very happy with the cuisine as well as the wait staff. The residents at my table had been residents for at least 10 years and they couldn't have been nicer. All of the residents that I viewed seemed to be very happy and all looked as though they were active and involved. I'm looking forward to my next visit with my son. Linda

Posted by caring2842 July 12, 2013
2.0

Azalea Park is fine for people on walkers and that type of thing but that's not for us. We want to be self-sufficient as much as possible. During our visit there, we asked if they have an apartment with a kitchen and they said they didn't have a kitchen in any of their apartments, so we just turned around and walked away.

Posted by Anonymous3689 July 10, 2013

Azalea Plaza is very nice, clean and modern and I love it. The staff is very nice and very accommodating. I liked the food, I've eaten there several times and it's very nice. They have a lot of activities, movies, bingo and a bus which takes them to places. I would recommend this place to others.

Location of Azalea Park

Features of Azalea Park

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room