From the Provider
The Conservatory at Keller Town Center is a distinctive Keller senior living community, boasting elegant architecture and thoughtful interior design resulting in a warm comfortable residential environment. The Conservatory offers both the timeless style and timely service that set the stage for you to enjoy a truly exceptional standard of independent senior living.
- Delicious chef-prepared gourmet meals in the elegant Grand Conservatory dining room
- A wide variety of thirty creative and well-balanced meals included in the monthly fee
- Personalized fitness programs and wellness classes: Pilates and Aqua Aerobics
- Brain Fitness Program from Posit Science
- Full-time Social Director focused on residents' diverse interests and programs
- The Starlite Theatre: In-house 40-seat movie theater with surround sound
- State-of-the-art monitored emergency response system
- Signature Salon and Barber Services available including manicures/ pedicures
- Multi-passenger bus and luxury car transportation to nearby shopping and personal appointments
- Resort style pool and spa
- Arts and Crafts studio
- Business Center
- Card and Game Room
- Conservatory Senior Living offers a new standard of choice for independent, active seniors who want to live a luxurious lifestyle.
Housing Types Offered1 BR Apartments, 2 BR Apartments
1 Bedroom: $2,850-$2,900
2 Bedroom: $3,950-$4,300
RoomsUtilities included, Wheel Chair accessible, Full Kitchen
Community FeaturesTV Room, Beauty Parlor, Guest Rooms, Clubhouse, Housecleaning, Computer Room, Parking, Fitness Center, Swimming Pool, Billiards, Guest Speakers.
Reviews of The Conservatory at Keller Town Center
Average Rating: based on 2 Reviews
I am a friend or relative of a resident
The amenities are really well thought-out. The theatre is actually very nice and my fiance and I have seen several movies there simply because it was free to us and a nice way to see her grandparents. The spa and pool are always clean as are the gym and the recreation center. On of our deciding factors (my fiance and I) when choosing The Conservatory was that it was located close to us and near the Town Sq. so we new we could visit and that the grandparents would have entertainment at the town square if we couldn't visit (free daily shuttle going to the Town Sq. from The Conservatory). I know that my fiance's grandparents have not been pleased with previous assisted living centers in the past, but they have always said that they are very happy with The Conservatory's staff and entertainment options. The staff have always been courteous when I have observed them and I've never heard any negative comments from the grandparents. The cost certainly isn't cheap and cost is really the only negative I have, but its ABSOLUTELY worth it and I'd spend the money again in a heartbeat if/when my parents required additional care like my fiance's grandparents already do. You simply can't put a price on the people who cared for you.
I am a professioal in Texas and have referred clients to the Conservatory of Keller, which is an independent living retirement community, in Keller, Tx, a suburb of Fort Worth, Tx.. This community offers a luxury living setting & numerous services and amenities for active seniors to enjoy throughout their lifetime.
One client said: "I don't know how any place could be better. We love it here, it's beautiful & has everything to enjoy & do, and the staff are just great, if I need something, I just ask & they take care of it immediately. I think this is the best of the best."
It seems this retirement community provides a superior living setting & quality services & amenities for residents to enjoy & remain active & independent for their lifetime.