Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

Reviews of Camellia At Deerwood

Posted by Roberta2 October 28, 2013

I'll be moving into Camellia on the 30th of November. Right now, it's independent living on one wing and on the other wing, it's assisted living. They're just waiting for their license which will be coming in another month. This place was my choice because, honestly, they don't have as many sick people. A couple of places I went to looked like nursing homes and I couldn't deal with that. This facility was beautiful and well-kept. It was like walking into a resort. I like that everything has been in one building. They have a beautiful dining room. They have a bistro. They have a lovely library. They have a movie theater. If I want to get my hair done, it's also there. Everything is in one building and that's very nice. They also have transportation to doctors which I need desperately. I will have a one-bedroom apartment all by myself. Everything is included in the price. I don't have to pay for anything else. Regarding staff, I didn't see too many but they were younger than the ones I saw before. They have more enthusiasm about things and were very active, so that's what I like too. Food was excellent. It was very good.

Posted by Donald13 October 09, 2013
4.0

Camellia at Deerwood is a new community. The place is excellent. The staff is very good, very cooperative, and very informative. I checked the other residents and they said it's an excellent facility and truly it turned out to be a very excellent place. I have been here for almost two months now and the price is perfect. I think it's just above average and it's lesser than other facilities. They just don't have enough people serving in their dining room, but the food is great and very well prepared.

Posted by Van1 September 30, 2013
4.0

Camellia at Deerwood is less than a mile away from us. Everything is wonderful. The people were friendly. Everything was great except the price. They are charging $3000 for me and $500 for my spouse per month.

Posted by Anonymous69361650 September 14, 2013
4.0

I'll be moving into Camellia next year. What I find appealing in this place is that the people there are very friendly. They seem to be concerned with each other. Their apartments are very nice. The staff there is very nice too. I just like this facility.

Posted by Karen66846950 September 14, 2013

My mother had a complimentary stay before she chose Carmelia at Deerwood. We chose the place because it had all the things we wanted including a two-bedroom apartment, meals, transportation, and lots of activities, and it's a very nice facility. The staff are very enthusiastic and helpful.

Posted by caring08222 August 30, 2013
4.0

The Camellia was very nice. It's more modern, it's a three year old facility and everything was very very nice. I liked that a lot, but there weren't many residents out there and my mom wanted to meet a lot of people.

Posted by Brenda8 May 12, 2013

My husband and I are looking at different independent living facilities that we could move into, and we liked Camellia at Deerwood the most. The place was clean and the staff was warm, friendly, professional, and caring. I can't say well enough about them; they're wonderful. The food was good too, and they have two different specials on the menu every day. It was an excellent place. The residents seemed to be happy and are having such a good time.

Location of Camellia At Deerwood