Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

Reviews of Remington at Valley Ranch

Posted by Robin19 December 30, 2013
4.0

We got my dad in a nice place at Remington. It is clean and it is close to me. Their service is really good. They make him feel welcome. They check on him if he needs anything. He has a nice and clean little apartment. The appliances look good. The carpets are clean too. Regarding food, my dad seems to enjoy it even though he does like to go out a lot.

Posted by Aileen36 August 30, 2013

Remington was very nice but the apartment I looked at was way too small. The staff was very nice and it was a pretty community. I saw the exercise room and I liked it. I saw the swimming pool and they told me about some of the activities. I was shown a large dining room where you could have your family.

Posted by emily8 July 24, 2013
4.0

The Remigton is a lovely independent living, it's a great community and they have wonderful grounds. It's very clean and very well kept. I was really impressed with it. The people have been very helpful on the initial move in. I think the food is very good; they serve two meals a day, breakfast and lunch or dinner. They had great activities, they take you out to cultural activities, not only WalMart or the grocery stores on Fridays. They have church service on Sundays. It�s in a great location in terms of doctors, shops and everything right in your fingertips.

Posted by Richard22 May 12, 2013

We chose Remington at Valley Ranch for my mother because of its location and it was nicer than the other ones we've visited. The staff is very helpful, and friendly. The rooms were all freshly painted and carpeted when she moved in.

Posted by Gregory1 April 25, 2013
4.0

I was driving and I spotted The Remington at Valley Ranch. I went inside for a visit. The staff who assisted me was really friendly. The place was pretty nice. I had no idea if they had activities but I saw there was what looked like a tennis court. I was not able to check the rooms. I saw the residents and they were a little older than me. They seemed friendly and talked to each other. My visit was really short. If someone asked me about this place, I would recommend it.

Location of Remington at Valley Ranch