Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

From Eagle's Trace

Eagle's Trace is a full-service, maintenance-free community designed exclusively for retirees, age 62 or better. Located on 70 picturesque acres in West Houston, Texas, Eagle's Trace is a private campus kept secure day and night by a team of professionals trained in emergency first response. We're the ideal choice for active seniors who want to live a vibrant, engaging, and purposeful lifestyle in a setting that's both safe and beautiful.

Like a small town under one roof, Eagle's Trace offers an abundance of opportunities to keep your mind, body and spirit thriving. Step outside your maintenance-free apartment home and stroll to our spectacular clubhouse through climate-controlled, glass-enclosed walkways that let you laugh at the weather. Here you'll find all the resources you need to enjoy a spectacular retirement, including a fitness center, indoor heated pool and hot tub and two restaurants serving healthy, delicious meals created fresh each day by our own personal chef. Other amenities include a computer lab with high-speed Internet, billiards and game room, creative arts studio, fully-equipped woodworking shop, and classrooms. Not to mention a bank and ATM, a beauty salon and barber shop, a convenience store and an on-site pharmacy that delivers to your door!

Eagle's Trace also has an on-site medical center staffed by physicians who work exclusively at our community. These licensed geriatricians are experts in meeting the unique health care needs of older adults. They will work with you to design a wellness plan that will keep you strong, independent and feeling your finest for years to come.

COMING SOON! A full continuum of care neighborhood on the grounds of Eagle's Trace, offering Inpatient and Outpatient Rehab, Assisted Living, Dementia Care and Nursing Care right on campus.

Reviews of Eagle's Trace

Posted by Yvonne10 September 27, 2013
4.0

Eagle's Trace looked very nice. Everybody there seemed to be happy. The rooms were very nice. Overall, the place really looks nice, but I feel I'm not quite ready yet. I would surely suggest this facility to others.

Posted by Happy Resident1 June 22, 2013
4.0

Me and my husband just like the atmosphere here at Eagle's Terrace. It's a well-landscaped community. The people here are extremely friendly and the price is right. They got nice apartments here. I just wished we had a balcony in our apartment, but then some of the other apartments do have one. They also have two nice separate dining areas, a bank, a little market, and exercise rooms. Also a continuing care community is also part of this facility, assisted living, memory care and rehab. What they could improve on though is their parking lay out.

Posted by eldercareprofessional September 03, 2012
1.0

Careful with CCRCs! I work in industry. Out of state friends with relatives living here. Clear change in medical and cognitive ability needing higher level of care. Facility has not taken appropriate actions to make sure such is available on many levels. Situation has reached acute levels.

Posted by meganchan April 25, 2012
4.0

From the outside, the facility looked very nice and fancy. There were several buildings and palm trees all around and the area was gated. It looked pretty expensive to live in. When I went inside, things were very clean and the furnishings were equally fancy. First place I went to was the restaurant (for my job) and it was upstairs and everything was neatly arranged. There were many areas for leisure in the facility, such as for bingo or watching movies. Both the staff and residents were very friendly and the staff were especially helpful towards the residents. It genuinely seemed like a nice place to live. On site, there was even a bank and little shops. It seemed like the residents had all the amenities they needed. They had the leisure to do pretty much anything they wanted while being served well and their family members were able to visit at any time. Overall, my visit with Eagle's Trace was positive and I think anyone living there would be pretty happy.

Location of Eagle's Trace