Cost

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Butterfield Place

Live-In Managers at Holiday Retirement

Butterfield Place is located in Fort Smith, AR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

Our live-in managers are available to assist with any event or emergency 24/7. They take pleasure in getting to know each of our residents and look out for their comfort and happiness. Our chefs prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day, served in our beautiful dining room. We provide housekeeping, linen services, fun and stimulating activities, off-site excursions, transportation to your personal appointments and a variety of classes and programs. Our warm, comfortable community and our friendly staff and residents are waiting to welcome you.

So come to Butterfield Place for a visit...and stay!

Reviews of Butterfield Place

Posted by Caring94104050 September 23, 2014

Butterfield Place is a very nice facility and it is well-kept. The apartment we chose actually had more space than the other facility that we looked at. It was in much better shape, cleaner, and not as expensive. The rooms have a small kitchenette area with a full-sized refrigerator and this particular room is like an end corner room, so it has a little more of an eating area and a bit larger living room area. There are a lot of activities, but my father doesn't participate in any of them. They could probably improve on more parking.

Posted by Caring30733850 January 07, 2014
3.0

I visited Butterfield Place, it was very appealing. I looked at the model one bedroom apartment, it was very nice. It was also updated. The sales person invited me for lunch. She was very nice, accommodating, cordial and polite. Food and the dining area were very nice as well. They have quite an extensive calendar.

Posted by Milt Fitts April 28, 2013

A GREAT retirement residence for my wife and I. Loved Butterfield Place so much, that after 2 visits, we moved from Texas to Butterfield Place nearly 2 years ago and plan to stay here forever!

Location of Butterfield Place

Features of Butterfield Place

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room