Cost

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From The Springs of El Cajon

Live-In Managers at Holiday Retirement

The Springs of El Cajon is located in El Cajon, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

Our live-in managers are available to assist with any event or emergency 24/7. They take pleasure in getting to know each of our residents and look out for their comfort and happiness. Our chefs prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day, served in our beautiful dining room. We provide housekeeping, linen services, fun and stimulating activities, off-site excursions, transportation to your personal appointments and a variety of classes and programs. Our warm, comfortable community and our friendly staff and residents are waiting to welcome you.

So come to The Springs of El Cajon for a visit...and stay!

Reviews of The Springs of El Cajon

The Springs of El Cajon
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Glenda6 April 22, 2014
4.0

Basically, my mom wanted to go to a particular church, and The Springs of El Cajon would take her there. Everybody is very friendly and helpful. They have people who live there. The workers do everything, cleaning the rooms and serving the food. There's a lot of interaction for people who live there and for new people who come in. If there are new people, somebody goes around with them and makes sure they get involved in some of the activities. They make a big deal of introducing new people. In the dining room at lunchtime, they introduce them, saying who they are and where they came from. In addition, they have something going on every day. They have ongoing bingo games, crafts, meeting club that knits or crochets (the community furnishes the materials), and exercise classes. They do 3 meals a day, but for many it's 2 meals. I've eaten there twice. The food was good. It's small, only 100 residents. It's an older building, low kept-up, and a little outdated. I think they need to update furnishing in some of the areas. The chairs in the dining room are already pink; older people like that, but the furnishings aren't modern.

The Springs of El Cajon
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by John41 May 14, 2013

We chose The Springs for my mother because my mother-in-law also lived there. It had a courtyard and a restaurant-like dining area where they ordered whatever they wanted. The staff were very good and my mother was happier there. It was a very good place and I would recommend it to others.

Location of The Springs of El Cajon

Features of The Springs of El Cajon

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room