Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

From The Bayberry Inn

From the moment you enter The Bayberry Inn you feel the welcome warmth of home. Our fireplace parlor beckons to the right or enter our attractive lounge area to your left. You will more likely be drawn to our gracious dining room with inviting sunroom and soothing gardens just beyond which you are sure to enjoy!

Our residents love the extra attention and mobility afforded by our home like single level layout. Bottom line? It's easy to get around. Our seniors enjoy quick access to dining, social areas and parking too! We believe enhanced intimacy translates to quality of life. Come and see for yourself"¦ The Good Life Awaits You!

Reviews of The Bayberry Inn

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

The Bayberry Inn
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by RogerRoberts November 18, 2011
4.0

I visited my great aunt who had been living in this facility for about four months until she passed away in July. I made weekly visits during the time she was a resident of this facility. She was diagnosed with early stages of Alzheimer's so this facility was ranked well for this type of care. The facilities always appeared to be clean and seemed to be a pleasant place to live. Dining and recreation room was always decorated nicely and maintained well by staff. Each time I visited, it did seem like my aunt had a different nurse or nursing assistant. Most had great attitudes and appeared to genuinely care about my aunt and her care. There were probably one or two nurses who appeared to not care much about their job or had not so professional attitudes. I met the Executive Director when my aunt was admitted and she was extremely kind and thorough about explain about the care she would receive at this facility. Although I never tried the actual food served, it appeared to be decent. Overall, I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for an assisted living unit for their elderly family member.

Location of The Bayberry Inn