Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

Reviews of Juliette Fowler Homes

Juliette Fowler Homes
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Mj4 October 11, 2013

My children and I checked Juliette Fowler Homes and we liked it because you did not feel like you were in a facility. My husband stayed there and he seemed satisfied. The staff were wonderful and the residents tried to be nice but my husband did not like conversations. The food looked good and he liked it. He participated in activities like sing-alongs. They had a nice selection of books in the library and he checked out some. They also went to some movies three nights a week. He had a living and sitting room in one room and his bedroom was at the back and a kitchenette with a little refrigerator. They had everything and they had been extremely nice. I was really pleased.

Juliette Fowler Homes
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by brittier January 18, 2012

When a dear family friend had a massive stroke, we needed her to temporarily stay in a retirement community, so she could get around the clock care. During her stay, the staff was extremely attentive, informed, polite and seemed to really enjoy their jobs. Our friend was not very cognitive while there, but she seemed to be happy with her surroundings. I would definitely recommend this community to anyone who is looking for a retirement facility.

Location of Juliette Fowler Homes