From the Provider
From the moment you enter our front doors, you will feel the warmth created by the dignified approach that Sunrise of Cresskill takes to senior living. Whether you live in our vibrant independent living community, active assisted living setting, or our Reminiscence Neighborhoods for those with memory loss, you will enjoy the combination of amenities from comfortable apartments, to a variety of social activities available both within and outside of our community, to elegant dining experiences each day. Conveniently located just 8 miles from the George Washington Bridge, we hope that you are able to visit with us soon to discuss how we can effectively meet your needs.
Services & Amenities at Sunrise of Cresskill
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or stop by the community.