Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

From Quail Lodge

Quail Lodge is an independent living retirement community located in beautiful Antioch, California. Antioch is a wonderful little town, perfect for the retiree still on the go!

Quail Lodge is an affordable all-inclusive retirement community, located in beautiful Northern California, just minutes from shops, restaurants and hospitals. A Sunshine Retirement Living Community, we offer a variety of amenities to simplify your life, including three chef-prepared meals daily, on-site beauty salon, fun daily activities and free transportation, so you can all enjoy today and look forward to tomorrow!

At Quail Lodge, we believe you deserve to enjoy a carefree lifestyle surrounded by warm and caring managers, staff and residents. We pride ourselves on offering you choices that allow you to live your life the way you want. It's a simple concept that means you can take control of your time, find comfort in your surroundings, and be part of a community of friends and neighbors.

We would love the opportunity to show you our beautiful community.

Reviews of Quail Lodge

Posted by Deb9 February 26, 2014
4.0

Quail Lodge is where my mom ended up for a year. It wasn't assisted living. It's more independent living, however, it included meals and housekeeping services. I thought the amenities were great, the food was decent, the place was clean. They had a high turnover rate of chefs and management. Having the same managers there for more than 12 months would be a blessing. They would just get used to somebody and then a new management staff would come in. The resident managers were just constantly changing. They have bingo, they have pool tables, movies and coffee flatch where they have coffee and cake and they talk with each other. I know some of the residents did their own card games. They had Wednesday lunch brunch if they wanted to go out for lunch.

Posted by Caring71940950 October 13, 2013
4.0

Quail Lodge is very nice. After taking care of my husband for so long, I really prefer independent living. There were nice people but because it's a mixture, the clients weren't quite as active. They do trips but it's too far away from my children in Albany.

Posted by Q1 July 06, 2011
4.0

This location is really nice. It's near the hills with very green, lush landscaping and beautiful flowers.

The grounds are kept very well with nice open walkways. There are balconies off of the residents' rooms.

The common areas are really nice. They have a small workout area. Their aesthetics are fair.

Residents' rooms range from a studio at 380 square feet to two-bedrooms at 900 square feet. The rooms are very clean. They do have a kitchenette area with a refrigerator. The rooms are pretty homey.

The manager there is absolutely wonderful. I also talked to the activities director, and they were getting ready for Bingo for Fourth of July. The care staff seems a bit focused on their duties "“ they weren't quite as friendly. But the residents were very friendly and chatted with us.

The food was good. We just tasted the fruit plate, which was very fresh. They have a varied menu with a dessert cart at the end of every meal.

This place is more like an independent living, and it was interesting because, from what I gather, they contract out their in-home care rather than providing it through their program. In-home care is therefore a separate fee. From what I gather, the studios range from about $1860-$2600 month, so they end up being a little more expensive with the in-home care.

Location of Quail Lodge