Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

From The Oaks of Clearwater

The Oaks of Clearwater features luxurious senior living at an affordable price. Our independent residents enjoy the gorgeous sunsets of Clearwater beach from our new exclusive private dining independent Sunset Bistro, and our Sunset Bistro Cocktail Lounge. Our independent seniors also enjoy our billiards lounge, card and gaming lounge, and the many activities The Oaks of Clearwater provides for our seniors to help them maintain their independence. Our independent seniors travel to Clearwater beach for cruises, trips to Ruth Eckard Hall, local sporting events, etc.

Housing Types Offered

Studios, 1 BR Apartments, 2 BR Apartments

Minimum buy-in/live cost: $1,825

Maximum buy-in/live cost: 4,200

Rooms

Furnished, Utilities, Included, Wheel Chair accessible, Full Kitchen

Community Features

TV Room, Beauty Parlor, Laundry Facilities, Guest Rooms, Housecleaning, Computer Room, Parking, Fitness Center, Billiards, Hobby Area/Workshop, Guest Speakers, Travel, Volunteer Programs

Reviews of The Oaks of Clearwater

The Oaks of Clearwater
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring82369250 April 21, 2014
4.0

My father is in The Oak of Clearwater. We chose it because of its price and location. It is very nice and near to me. It is very clean. The people are also nice, and they seem to know all the residents. They seem to care about them. He has a nice room on the 14th floor overlooking the bay. They have a lot of social recreation, but he does not participate.

He is in the independent facility, and they have a private dining room upstairs for dinner. The food is not gourmet by means, but he has many options to choose from. He says he is getting fat because he is eating too much.

The Oaks of Clearwater
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Carol 1 September 22, 2012

It was homey, it wasn't stuffy, very clean, people are very friendly and there is a lot of activities that's going on and keep them busy. I was impressed. I would definitely recommend The Oaks to others.

Location of The Oaks of Clearwater