Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

About Bailey's Glen

Bailey's Glen is an independent living community in Cornelius, NC designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Bailey's Glen for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Bailey's Glen

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Bailey's Glen
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by sunside3174 July 05, 2011
4.0

My husband's parents previously lived at Bailey's Glen in Cornelius. The residents at Bailey's Glen are very active and it's a smaller community of retirees. The smaller size of the community provides more attention by staff and employees. Also, some of the residents are in their mid to late 50's, and have plenty of energy. Bailey's Glen accepts residents beginning at age 55, which is unusual for a retirement community since most begin accepting residents at 65+. Living quarters are either apartments (some have patios) or cottages. The community itself has lots of land "“ over 100 acres. Homes and apartments are nicely designed with sufficient space, rooms and appliances. Food is tasty with good variety on the menus. After much consideration, my in-laws decided to move to a retirement community in Charlotte itself, not Cornelius. This happened after my sister-in-law was relocated to downtown Charlotte for a new job. My in-laws are now living closer to their children and grandkids. We can happily recommend Bailey's Glen. It was a positive experience during the time my in-laws stayed there.

Location of Bailey's Glen