Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

From Corinthians Retirement Community

Ready to laugh, have fun, and share an exciting life full of purpose with a wonderful community of friends? Welcome to Carrollton's finest Independent Living community, Corinthians Retirement. Corinthians Retirement Community offers seniors a vibrant lifestyle that encourages health and independence through innovative recreational, educational, health and wellness programs. And more than any other senior community in Carrollton, we also believe that life doesn't have to be ordinary"¦ when it can be extraordinary! That's our philosophy of service, which helps explain what makes Corinthians Retirement Community a very special place to live.

Typical Day

Our daily calendar of events and activities is the envy of our industry"¦ with opportunities galore to spend the day as active or as relaxed as you like. From our morning exercise classes to Wii bowling to special in-community movie showings to planned outings to take in area attractions and concerts"¦ every day has something unique to offer.

A Typical Day at Corinthians Retirement:

• Wake Up - Grab a cup of coffee at during Coffee Chat
  • Work Out - Our Fitness and Health Classes
  • Join In - Organized Games & Fun Activities
  • Go Out - Outing to Area Shopping or Attraction
  • Have Fun - Hobbies/Craft Class
  • Get to Know - Meet the Artist Exhibit/Demonstration
  • Game Time - Afternoon Bingo, Outburst and more!
  • Front Row - Saturday Night Movies and Popcorn
  • Visit us soon at Corinthians Retirement Community, home to Exceptional Senior Living!

Housing Types Offered

Private Pay, VA

Rooms

Utilities, Included

Community Features

TV Room, Beauty Parlor, Laundry Facilities, Guest Rooms, Housecleaning, Computer Room, Parking, Fitness Center, Billiards, Hobby Area/Workshop, Greenhouse/Garden, Guest Speakers, Volunteer Programs

Reviews of Corinthians Retirement Community

Corinthians Retirement Community
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Priscilla4 October 29, 2013
4.0

I had a very brief visit at Corinthians. It seemed nice but it just didn't seem nice enough for what I was looking for at that time. What was appealing to me was the outside of the place. It was very attractive. However, when you walk in, it was not. The staff seemed very kind. Their residents seem happy though I only saw a few. Their rooms were very simple.

Corinthians Retirement Community
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Kari1 July 12, 2013
4.0

We liked that the Corinthians Retirement Community was a smaller community so it had more personal contact. The facility was bright and open. I had the opportunity to talk to the residents as we walked around and they knew the people that worked there. They all felt comfortable together.

Location of Corinthians Retirement Community