Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Regency Pointe

Discover the comfort and classic southern charm that is Regency Pointe senior living. Located near the banks of the Coosa River in Rainbow City, Alabama, our picturesque community is nestled among rolling hills, scenic forests and natural wild flowers. Offering residents three living options, independent living, assisted living and memory care, Regency Pointe caters to discerning seniors wanting a carefree, comfortable, retirement lifestyle with the reassurance of a professional team available 24 hours a day to assist with their needs. Residents enjoy the highest standards of care and services, outstanding amenities, delicious chef prepared meals and nicely appointed apartment homes available for rent all within a warm, enriching environment steeped in southern tradition. Please contact a Senior Lifestyle Counselor today to schedule your private tour.

Our residents are happy to have peace of mind knowing there's always access to a dedicated and caring team of specially-trained health professionals who ensure their needs are taken care of. That's because our focus on personalized care and attention is at the foundation of all we do.

Reviews of Regency Pointe

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Regency Pointe
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by D.C.1 June 27, 2012

This is one of the newest and perhaps the nicest assisted living facilities in my area. Last year I was helping my great uncle to find an assisted living facility. Although he is in his eighties, my uncle is still highly functioning and capable of fulfilling some of his daily needs. He still prepares his own meals and drives. Our goal was to find him a place that would provide him with support and care while also enabling him to retain his independence. I heard about Regency Point from a friend and called to set up a tour.I was highly impressed during my tour of this facility. The staff were accomodating and friendly. I appreciated the differences between Regency Pointe and traditional long term care facilities. Everything was nicely decorated and the glass elevator adds a nice touch. There are on site activities for the tenants including a beauty parlor and gym. I also like that Regency Pointe has its own buses to transport its residents.My family ultimately chose another facility due to cost, but I do believe that Regency Pointe is a good option if its within your budget.

Location of Regency Pointe

Features of Regency Pointe

• Internet in residents' rooms

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses.

• Lowest monthly rate: 1,995
  • Highest monthly rate: 3,995
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details