From the Provider
The Fountains at Cedar Parke offers continuing care retirement living in a beautiful setting. Midway between the sun and surf of the seashore and the cultural wealth of Philadelphia, we're ideally located so our residents may take advantage of all the area has to offer. Join a special outing to Atlantic City or cruise on The Spirit of Philadelphia. Display your quilt at our harvest festival. Share your freshly baked pie with neighbors. Exercise your green thumb in our greenhouse. Prune your roses in our gardens. Play the piano or play bridge. The options are endless. Whatever you delight in, The Fountains at Cedar Parke makes it possible. As a resident, you will find the perfect balance of the independence you want and the care you may need now and in the future.
Services & Amenities at The Fountains at Cedar Parke
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or stop by the community.
Reviews of The Fountains at Cedar Parke
Average Rating: based on 2 Reviews
I am a friend or relative of a resident
My sister-in-law and her husband are at The Fountains at Cedar Park. They have a nice apartment. At first she got depressed, but they seem to be okay there. It's a big place with lots of people around. The outside of the apartment is rather bleak.
I visited this facility
We were looking for a place for my parents-in-law and we went to The Fountains. It was located conveniently near our house and we had a lot of positive feedback from our neighbors. It was like an apartment building with extra help, not like a hospital at all. The facility was very neat and clean. The dining room was beautiful and lovely. We went on a Sunday so there were only a few staff but the ones we ran into were pleasant. A bus takes the residents to the malls, movies and churches. Some of the activities were sing alongs, cocktail hour and movies, and there was also a library.