Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

Reviews of Sequoia Place

Sequoia Place
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring95232550 September 23, 2014

I visited Sequoia Place. It was really nice. I was concerned that it was several stories and I’d have to use an elevator. I have a small dog and I was concerned about his potty situations. The accommodation was probably adequate; it’s not ideal. They only have 55 units.

One thing that I was concerned about is using certain insecticides and weed killers outside in the grass and toxic sprays inside the public places. Since my dog is allergic to a lot of different things and I have kidney problems, I shouldn’t be exposed to stuff like that.

The women that I talked to were very nice. I was very impressed with everything. Sequoia Place was a lot closer than other places I saw. You didn’t have to drive all the way to Ann Arbor to go to my son’s house, so I thought it would be easier for him if it’s on his way home from work. I chose Sequoia Place partly because of the area that it was in.

Sequoia Place
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Social Worker # 1 January 11, 2012

I think that Sequoia Place in Ann Arbor, Michigan is an excellent choice any senior 62 and above who is looking for an excellent senior apartment to live in. Sequoia Place is located in a beautiful park like setting and surrounding the apartment building complex. They offer their apartments to low income individuals. They offer one and two bedroom apartments located in the beautiful Ann Arbor, Michigan. Staff coordinators are available to assist their residents 24 hours on a seven days a week basis. Rent includes heat, water, and electricity in addition too Sequoia Place is a PRAC 202 facility, specifically designed for seniors 62 and above to enjoy their most valuable and enjoyable years of their lives. Applicants with very low incomes only have to pay 30% of their gross income as rent, (Section 8) and various other subsidized housing vouchers are also accepted. Accessible parking transportation services are also provided for their residents' convenience.

They have an elevator in their apartment building, AATA has a bus stop in front of the apartment building, 12 months lease are available. In addition to it is also a pet friendly community and pets are allowed to live there with there owners. All utilities are included in their residents' leases. They also offer an array of services and amenities to their residents, luxury and elegant living life styles. They have social functions and recreational activities for their residents to socialize and to enjoy one another. They also have cooking classes and they cook together and enjoy their meals they cooked and socialize as they eat their meals that they have prepared. In general, I would rank this apartment complex on a five stars rating for its fine champagne life style living conditions for seniors 62 and above. There is nothing more for a senior to ask for when they are accommodated like this is life.

Location of Sequoia Place