Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

From Luther Crest Retirement Community

Embrace the finest in senior living accommodations and services at Luther Crest, a Diakon Lutheran Senior Living Community in Allentown, Pa. The Continuing Care Retirement Community offers senior living accommodations, personal care services, and nursing and rehabilitative care on a beautiful campus close to all the amenities of the Lehigh Valley. Trained, gracious, and dedicated staff members offer exceptional services enriched by years of experience. Luther Crest's superior setting, outstanding services, and superb amenities allow residents to live life to the fullest.

Reviews of Luther Crest Retirement Community

Posted by lynn6 October 30, 2012

I went to visit my aunt at this facility and was very impressed with what I saw. The staff is very courteous and the facility is well maintained. I really felt that the facility looked more like a 5 star hotel than a retirement community. The facility was clean and there were activities available to keep residents active and entertained.

Posted by ESmith3 October 30, 2012

Moving into the assisted living facility after my grandfather died was a terrific move for my grandmother. While she had lived in Allentown before and knew no one when she moved in she quickly made friends. There are many planned activities that allow her to remain social and the exercise facilities and pool are a great feature for her. The common areas are very clean and the staff is always friendly. We both enjoy the food at the dining facility. Upon move in, we did have some minor issues with the maintenance staff trying to get approval for replacement of the laminated coutertops with granite. Also, there is no garage parking (without buying a townhouse model), however during inclement weather, she can get assistance removing snow from her car. Overall, moving my grandmother into Luthercrest before it was absolutely necessary was the best thing we could have done. She is still active enough to meet new friends and healthy enough to enjoy many activities. Had we waited until she needed assistance for everyday tasks she most likely would have not been well enough to meet new people and would have been alone most of the time.

Posted by Chris10 July 24, 2012

I was impressed when I visited Luther Crest. I was impressed with the intelligence of the people who actually live there. They seemed very happy. They wore their own clothing. They were well dressed and they behave as though they were living in their own luxury apartment building. They seemed very happy to be there. The only thing they were sorry about is they didn't go sooner. I had taken a look at one of their rooms and it's very nice. They had everything there. It's a luxury retirement community. The people there are like living in a gracious hotel with all the amenities and of course they pay for that. Price wise it's very high but you get what you pay for.

Posted by trackgirl April 25, 2012
4.0

I was very pleased with the environment. They were very nice and welcoming. The care that this facility would supply my grandmother is top notch. The surrounding area is not bad either. They have activities that are available. Also they make it feel like a home not another doctor office. The staff seemed to be very knowledgeable as well as nice and polite. The amenities and rooms are very species in order to make it once again feel like a home. I like the fact that they offer independent as well as dependent living and care. My grandma needs to be able to get help as well as be able to learn to be independent again. I feel that this facility will give her that opportunity. They have a great staff of physicians and nurses that have the dedication to help their residents. They are very nice to everyone. They will be the best for my grandma.

Posted by jennymturk March 07, 2012

As a relative of a resident, I have visited Luther Crest many times and every time the staff is very pleasant and kind. They have recently renovated the dining facilities and lounge, making them even nicer than before. They offer countless services to assist individuals with all levels of care requirements. The 2BR apartments have all the required amenities and are quite spacious.

Location of Luther Crest Retirement Community