Top nearby In-Home Care Services:

Reviews of Preferred HealthStaff, Inc.

Preferred HealthStaff, Inc.
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by kayakqueen February 15, 2014

We interviewed other providers in the area and decided on Preferred HealthStaff to take care of our mom and dad. What a great decision! They were very professional and set up services quickly and we were very happy with the company and their staff. Would highly recommend!

Preferred HealthStaff, Inc.
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring65120550 January 18, 2014
3.0

For my dad, we have Preferred HealthStaff for his in-home care needs. At first, it started out really well and we had a lot of communication with them; however, the woman who was in charge left. Now, the only thing I'm a little concerned about is that they keep changing the person that comes in every two weeks even though I requested that my father would be able to keep the same person. The care seems fine except it's not consistent. Because they keep sending different people, some of them are better than the others. Also I think that my father would get familiar with somebody and he would start liking them, but then they leave and someone new comes in. They would have to adjust to each other again. It is just not consistent. Also there is this lack of communication from them. In general, this agency needs to improve on communication and consistency.

Other Options Nearby