Payment Options

From Home Instead Senior Care - Wilmington, NC

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Wilmington, NC

Posted by caring10171 October 25, 2012

The aide that my mother has is very punctual, very attentive. My mother doesn't need too much care, mostly companionship. But she's there to help in any way. I see her every morning because I go in to my mom before I go to work. She does whatever my mom needs. And as of today, the nurse from Home Instead is paying my mom a visit to make sure that her medical needs are met and she's okay. I feel they're very organized and caring for their patients and all that.

Posted by Caring893 June 29, 2012

We chose to have Home Instead for my dad because it was referred to us by a friend. They are very professional and it feels like that it's a good match for him. We did not wait for too long. I must say they are doing a very good job with taking care of my dad. So far I can say that it's a good experience.

Posted by WorldJess July 08, 2011

I placed my mother at Home Instead Senior Care shortly after she was diagnosed with Alzheimers three years ago. While sadly, she died last year, I was blessed with the tremendous care and consideration Home Instead showed to her, me, and my family through the tough time. Overall, my experience with Home Instead was very positive. The staff were all very kind and generous, and would go out of their way to help my mother whenever she needed something the number of times I would go visit her. My mother always seemed very content with her living environments, and often times I would see one or more workers keeping her company and talking with her. They made sure that she was properly cared for, received her medications on time, and was receiving the attention she needed. I would wholeheartedly recommend Home Instead Senior Care to any of my friends or others seeking a good environment for their elderly loved ones.

Location of Home Instead Senior Care - Wilmington, NC

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Wilmington, NC

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • In-home health care
  • Range of services extra: hospice, Alzheimer's and other dementias care, chronic conditions

Types of care

• Transportation
  • Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
  • Light housekeeping
  • Meal preparation
  • Errands & grocery shopping

• We have male caregivers/companions

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Get Information