Reviews of Visiting Angels In-Home Care

Posted by alberghetti November 20, 2013

I heard good things about Visiting Angels. They gave excellent care and excellent response time. I've only used two people and they're great. They clean and make meals. They seemed professional and knew what they were doing in dealing with my mother's illness.

Posted by Greatful Eastsider December 19, 2012

Visiting Angels came home with my dad when he left the hospital to hospice care two years ago, the week before Christmas in 2011. This agency provided well-trained women who were with mom and dad at home 24/7 so that they would not be left alone and that the children could come and go and just hang out and visit with them as they had always done. After dad passed on Dec. 30, 2011, just two weeks after he returend home from the hospital, my family has continued to use one of the women from this agency to help us care for mom at home as she has Alzheimer's disease. The woman we use stays over night with mom at least 2 two 3 times a week and is always cheerful and helpful and knows how to trouble-shoot and mostly importantly knows how to make mom feel well cared for and safe and comfortable. This agency has even helped us in emergency situations when we needed last minute coverage and they have always found someone to help us within two to three hours notice. All these women truly are angels!

Posted by MN12367 January 18, 2012

The care Visiting Angels provides is truly amazing. I never have to worry about my mom while I'm at work. I know she is being taken care of. The caregivers are Angels!! I highly recommend them to any and everybody!!

Location of Visiting Angels In-Home Care