Payment Options

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Virginia Beach, VA

Home Instead Senior Care - Virginia Beach, VA
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by happyreviewer January 28, 2014

I give them 5 stars but if I could give them 10 I would. We had other agencies come in for my boyfriend's Mom and although the caregivers were good there were problems that were frustrating. I would recommend H.I. to anyone. They are amazing, all of them. They are there everyday, even on a day when it snowed in Virginia Beach and we certainly did not expect that. They go above and beyond. They leave everything spotless in the house (I did not ask for any housekeeping) they tidy up her bathroom and the dishes that they use. They put her laundry in the hamper or wash it sometimes. It can be a challenge and they keep her clean as well as her clothes and linens. They communicate any problems and read the notes we leave for them. We always know what is going on (if she refuses care, doesnt want to eat ect.) They all go the extra mile.I am a nurse myself (I do not and never have worked for Home Instead) and will recommend them to my clients and their families. People should know how good these people are so here is my review. I always keep in mind that I am not perfect and I do not expect perfection but Home Instead is pretty close.

Home Instead Senior Care - Virginia Beach, VA
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring1745 April 24, 2013
4.0

I hired the services of Home Instead Senior Care for my wife. I opted for them because they provided what I needed. The caregiver did light housekeeping and relieved me of the work. She was very friendly and knew what she was doing. She also had the patience that I needed. I was satisfied with the agency.

Other Options Nearby

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Virginia Beach, VA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Types of care

• Transportation
  • Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
  • Light housekeeping
  • Meal preparation
  • Errands & grocery shopping

• We have male caregivers/companions

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Get Information