Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Tender Home Care, Inc

Tender Home Care is a result of owner Mary Garcia's extensive experience with in-home care as a nurse. Mary's experience was not only while working through agencies, but also personally in caring for her mother-in-law who suffered with Alzheimers was bedridden for many years. Mary's desire to start her own home care agency stemmed from the compassion that she feels for the families their desire to keep their loved ones at home. Tender Home Care's motto is "the best care is home care."

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes

Reviews of Tender Home Care, Inc

Posted by sincerely September 24, 2012

99% satisfaction. Always on time. Always positive. Most helpful in all areas. All duties are done with a smile. Good analysis and immediate attention to irregularities and even minor crises. Uses the power of prayer. A happy and pleasing personality.

Posted by alg2002 May 08, 2012

Mary at Tender Home Care took care of my mom who had alzheimers during the last months of her life. She was a true professional and really knew how to make my mom feel more comfortable.

Posted by Adolan May 01, 2012

I'm very satisfied with service I received from this company. They took good care of my father. They made him meals, and played games with him, he loved his caregiver. This company was very helpful and very accommodating to our schedule. I highly recommend Tender Home Care to anyone who needs help taking care of their loved ones.

Location of Tender Home Care, Inc