From the Provider
SENIOR COMPANIONS AT HOME is committed to providing high quality health care essential to the improvement of physical, mental & social conditions of our clients.
1. EXCELLENCE - To develop & maintain the highest possible standards & to ensure that all programs & services meet the needs & expectations of our clients.
2. COMMUNITY - To develop a community service that values human dignity,respects human diversity & enhances physical, mental & emotional well being of everyone.
3. FLEXIBILITY - To encourage creative and innovative ideas & new approaches to human services that respond to the various & unique needs of individuals & families.
We offer a range of services to meet our client needs:
- Personal Care
- Incontinence Care
- Medication Reminder
- Meal Preparation & Cooking
- Safety Supervision
- Errands and free housing referral services should you prefer to move to a facility.
We provide care to Veterans/Individuals who needs assistance in their homes, seniors requiring companionship, families needing respite care, patients requiring rehabilitation.
We specialize in Alz/Dementia Patients,Diabetes & Stroke/Heart Attack recovery. We also provide care to Parkinson's,ALS,MS,Myasthenia Gravis,Post Surgery,Cancer Patients, Aids &Terminal Illness.
Our Agency is rated A- by the Better Business Bureau,a provider of the Dept. of Veterans Affairs Home & Community Based Care Program,a certified member of California Association for Health Services at Home,a member of California Home Health Care Consortium, Council on Aging Silicon Valley & Alzheimers Association to name a few.
OUR GUARANTEE - 24/7 Staff availability to ensure efficient services, comprehensive,detailed & cost effective care plan designed by our RN, promotion of your independence & freedom of choice, care assessment conducted with no obligation. We will be responsible while you are in control.
Reviews of Senior Companions At Home - Tracy
Location of Senior Companions At Home - Tracy
Features of Senior Companions At Home - Tracy
- Hourly rate: $20-$25/hour
- Live in rate: $200-$250/day