Payment Options

From Home Instead Senior Care - Scottsdale, AZ

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Scottsdale, AZ

Posted by Caring 4440 April 16, 2013

We've been using Home Instead Senior Care for my mom for about two years now. We've had several caregivers coming from that agency and some were better than others, but for the most part their service has been excellent.

Posted by Linda M. April 24, 2012

We used Home Instead a couple of times. The only thing I didn't know about was that you have to sign a contract stating that we couldn't use anyone else's services. You'd be locked in. Otherwise they were great.

Posted by 5un53tFesto July 11, 2011

Did your loved one recently get out of the hospital? Are they needing a little extra tender loving care? If so, why not try Home Instead Senior Care Services. I contacted them recently in regards to my grandmother who was in need of extra help after hip surgery. I must say I was very impressed. The program coordinator agreed to meet with grandma and myself the very same day to discuss our needs. In this one meeting, I knew this company was a great choice. Michelle, the coordinator, listened to everything my grandma had to say and answered our questions in great detail. One of our biggest concerns like most families was cost. .However, this worry was quickly over when taken away as we were assured that the company accepts many long term care insurance policies including Arizona Long Term Care.(ALTC's). No insurance, no problem, they even have an Easy Pay program for those who pay completely out-of-pocket.. Grandma has now been with Home Instead for a month and thoroughly enjoys every minute with her "Home Helper," Nancy.

Other Options Nearby

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Scottsdale, AZ

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Types of care

• Transportation
  • Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
  • Light housekeeping
  • Meal preparation
  • Errands & grocery shopping

• We have male caregivers/companions

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Get Information