Payment Options

From Visiting Angels San Jose

Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels

America's Choice in Homecare

The Visiting Angels national, private duty network of home care agencies is the nation's leader for providing non-medical senior care. Our Angels provide in-home care, respite care, senior personal care, elder care, and companion care so that elderly adults can continue to live independently in their own homes throughout America.

You Are In Charge - We're On "Your" Schedule

You are in charge of everything. Visiting Angels will not dictate to you what your schedule is to be (i.e. what time to get up, when to bathe, meal schedules etc.). It is our job to adjust to your schedule and to see to it that you remain comfortable in your own home. Visiting Angels - senior home care at its best!

Bonded, licensed and insured

All Visiting Angels senior home care agencies are required to be bonded and insured. In states where licensing is required it is our policy that they have the appropriate license that permits "hands-on" care. This can give you the peace of mind that a trustworthy caregiver will be in your loved one's home.

Monitoring is essential

Visiting Angels home care agencies are trained to continuously monitor their caregivers through our unique system of continued personalized contacts through telephone check-in and home visits. We want to ensure that care recipients receive the best possible care.

Tailor your care to your needs

No two people are the same. Therefore their needs are going to be very different. Whether you need respite care, in home care, part time or full time care or care at an assisted living facility, Visiting Angels can provide an experienced caregiver that is right for you. Our agencies tailor your program of care based on your needs and we are flexible to change the program as different needs arise. We will also work along with any home health agency or nursing agency that may be assisting your loved ones after a recent hospital stay.

Some of the services provided include:

• Hygiene Assistance
  • Meal preparation/Diet monitoring
  • Light housekeeping
  • Errands and Shopping
  • Joyful companionship
  • Affordable Hourly rates!
  • Live In
  • Mornings, mid-day, evenings
  • Temporary or Long term
  • Weekends, holidays
  • Respite for family caregivers

We Respond After Hours In Fifteen Minutes Or Less!

If you call a home care agency in the evening or on weekends, nothing is more frustrating than to receive an answering message. If you receive a voice message when you call us, we'll call back within fifteen minutes. We're committed to serving your needs in the way that's most convenient for you!

Home Care Providers

Visiting Angels Home Care Providers are available for elderly family members and loved ones who prefer to remain in the comfort of their own home, despite circumstances that make it difficult for them to do so. The Visiting Angels staff understands that home is where you want to be and as Home Care Providers, we intend to help you stay there as long as possible. We're proud of our reputation as nation's leading, nationally respected network of non-medical, private duty home care providers and our variety of special caring and supportive services: assistance with daily living activities, respite care, and private duty care. All of our Visiting Angel staff are highly trained to provide the best personalized home care service available. Learn more about our company as the nation's leading home care provider and how we can assist your loved one remain in the comfort of his or her own home.

Reviews of Visiting Angels San Jose

Posted by PeterBiles September 07, 2012

Caring for an Alzheimer's patient- Looking after dad was taking its toll on our mother. She was determined to take care of him ever since he was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. But as time passed and he began to get worse, the strain was beginning to show on her.

My sister and I then put our foot down and called Visiting Angels San Jose. We asked for customized home care service for just four hours a day so mother would have some time to herself. They readily agreed and it's working out just fine. She gets relief, and dad "“ well he doesn't know the difference.

Posted by Dick1 August 30, 2012
4.0

We are religious Catholics and we saw a Visiting Angels advertisement in the Catholic newspaper. We've been with them for several years now. We have had several caregivers over the past years. Some caregivers are ok but some couldn't be relied on. The ones that couldn't be relied on don't get here on time. There's not too much from them. They just come in and go. But we were able to eventually find someone that is a perfect match for her. She helps my mother in-law with bathing, dressing, grooming and with meals.

Posted by FionaKingsford August 27, 2012

Angels indeed - I'm a fiercely independent single woman who values her privacy. I thought I'd be able to manage on my own after my recent surgery. But it's amazing just how much you take for granted. By only the second day I realized I'd need help.

I swallowed my pride and called Visiting Angels, San Jose who responded promptly. I pointed out I wasn't a senior, and needed home care services for just two weeks or so till I was able to manage on my own. They understood and sent over a caregiver who's absolutely perfect. She gets on with her job and I hardly know she's there.

Thanks to Visiting Angels I have home care service and my privacy too.

Posted by Robert7 August 04, 2012
4.0

Visiting Angels was recommended to us. What I like about them is that they use employees and not independent contractors. They're always available to provide the services I needed. The caregivers I have are good. I'm basically bed-ridden so they assist me to the toilet, bathing, food preparation, housekeeping, and even taking care of my cat. I've been with them for 3 years and will still continue to be with them.

Posted by Betty14 August 04, 2012

I like the owner of Visiting Angels. I like the fact that they care for their employees. For the most part, they always have somebody answering the phone. My mother needs care every now and then, but not regularly. When I call them, I'll let them know the times when we need somebody and they will accommodate me. The caregiver accompanies my mom when she's alone at night. She fixes her dinner especially when I'm out. She also feed her and help her to bed. She does the laundry, too. Primarily, it's just for companionship but she likes to help out. It's been 5 years having Visiting Angels around and they are always nurturing and caring.

Other Options Nearby