Reviews of ELDirect In-Home ELDerly Care

Posted by Vicki27 February 15, 2014

My mother hired ELDirect In-Home ELDerly Care. They come to my mother's house Monday to Friday from 10am – 12.45pm. I chose them because they're the only one who called me back. They come in, they take over and do the job. We got a new nurse and she's doing just fine. She's a very nice person. They help my grandmother out because she can't do anything for herself. She cleans her room and feeds her. Everything is good.

Posted by Betty23 May 29, 2013

They've been doing good in taking care of me. All of the caregivers are real nice to me. So far I don't have any complaints. I like them because they try to do everything. They are always polite and kind and they don't treat me like a cripple. They treat me like a regular person.

Posted by Dorothy13 April 10, 2013

I have had Eldirect in Home Care for 5 years. I am very happy with them. The caregiver I have takes care of me so well. She is just a blessing to me. My husband and I don't have any complaints. The management has always been there when I needed them. They are very able to run the place and take care of it.

Posted by Rayne1 April 10, 2013

I'm very pleased with the caregiver from Eldirect Home Care. She's done a good job. We have been using Eldirect for over a year. We are very happy with the care they've provided us.

Posted by Beverly11 March 01, 2013

Eldirect Home Care was recommended from the hospital where my husband was in. Their care and service was great. He enjoyed all the people that came, and they were very good with my husband. One was helping with his bath, one was taking his vital signs or just helping with his care.

Posted by Michael16 March 01, 2013

I was going through radiation and chemotherapy, and a friend of mine recommended Eldirect InHome Care. They're wonderful. They're very nice, very caring, efficient, and they call me all the time to check if everything's okay. My caregiver comes in five days a week. They brought me a bunch of goodies last Christmas to celebrate. They have a list of people that are low-income or no income. They brought me all kinds of warm weather gear because I came here from the tropics. So they brought me long johns and other basic essentials. I was really surprised.

Posted by Caring0288 March 01, 2013
4.0

Eldirect Home Care was recommended to me when I got out of rehabilitation. The caregivers are very good. I don't have any complaints. They come in three hours a day, three times a week. They help me with housework, cooking, and bathing. The service is good, but I'd like the caregiver to take me to the store when I need to go.

Posted by kkk February 06, 2013

I interviewed this provider

When Mother was going through the last stages of Alzheimers we called ELDirect to find a caregiver. I can't praise their services enough. She was caring and gentle with Mom during her last days. I felt comfortable with their screening process and the lines of communications were always open. When you're faced with the reality of a loved one in the last stages of life there are lots of things to think about. It was reasuring to know ELDirect had the bases covered for a trustworthy caregiver and that was a burden lifted.

Posted by Karen26 November 21, 2012
2.0

I think ELDirect was kind of messed up. They didn't want anybody to work full-time hours. That was the problem, because my dad wanted the caregiver eight hours a day. She did everything for my dad because he has become very incapacitated. She was very good. My dad didn't trust anybody else, that's why she wanted her for many hours.

Location of ELDirect In-Home ELDerly Care