Top nearby In-Home Care Services:

From Independence Assistance

Our Commitment to Quality Care

We hold, with great regard, the fact that you are considering us to care for your family member or loved ones. Our care system utilizes a team of several staff professionals who conduct quality assurance visits and maintain communication between our clients, their families, our office and our client's circle of medical professionals.

Specializing in Live-in Care

Our caregivers are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide escorts to appointments, shopping and errands. We also help with personal care, medication reminders, meal preparation, light housekeeping, doctor and hospital visits, laundry and linen service, bill paying

OUR SERVICES

Independence Assistance provides the following living essentials:
  • Companionship and conversation
  • 24-hour live-in care
  • Accompany to appointments and shopping within the community
  • Assistance with personal care and medication reminders
  • Meal preparation and food management.
  • Light housekeeping and home organization
Other Services
  • Specialized cooking

Reviews of Independence Assistance

Posted by Shirley8 September 13, 2012
3.0

I like the caregivers that I had but it seemed like they're changing constantly and I'm not too happy about that. It's somebody different all the time. It may not be the caregivers' fault but it appears that they can't keep the same people all the time. I'm a little disappointed on that aspect.

Posted by Mary21 September 13, 2012

They were referred to me by the case manager that took care of my sister. I initially called them and a couple of other agencies. We eventually went with Independence Assistance after my sister was released from the rehab center.

They're top notch! They're absolutely on top of everything. I had no problems with them in any way. They did exactly what they said they would do and that's take care of my sister full time. The caregivers were very warm and were very concerned. They took care of all of my sister's needs.

Sharon and Lily were calling me to make sure everything was going smoothly and that everything was taken care of. So, I really have no complaints whatsoever. She was with them for a little over 2 months before she passed away.

Posted by Caring5558 August 18, 2012

My sister and I initially interviewed Independence Assistance and we were comfortable with them and so we chose them for our mom. They're very personable. We deal with Sharon, and Liz is the person I talk to as far as billing and scheduling. The caregiver that we got is just wonderful. . Basically, she's there to assist my mom is she needs assistance with hygiene. She does light housekeeping and cooks for her. I do the grocery shopping. I make sure she has the supplies she needs. She takes her outside in a wheelchair and also there for companionship. My mom is a very very private person. The fact that my mom allows her to assist with her hygiene that's when we knew that she is a perfect match for her. We don't have any problems with them at all. Everything is all good.

Location of Independence Assistance