Payment Options

From Home Care Services

HCS TV ad.wmv

Welcome to Home Care Services

With Us, You’re Treated Like Family

Thank you for choosing Home Care Services. Our priority is to give you or your loved ones with compassionate and personalized home care. It is our goal to provide high standard and high quality specialized Home Care Services for our elderly clients and home bound individuals at the comfort and serenity of their own home.

We aim to accomplish our ideal services at very affordable prices without compromising the caliber of our care. We want to let our clients live in a comfortable and dignified fashion with our supervision and assistance at the safety of their own home.

We have a particular process that we strictly follow in order to find the best caregiver for you. We conduct thorough interviews and investigations to ensure that you get the best care provider that you deserve and to make sure that nothing will ever go wrong.

Home Care Services Agency believes that it is vital that all parties involved in the home care providing business understand their responsibilities clearly.

There are three sides to this arrangement:

1. Client and his/her family
  • Identifying the Client’s Needs and Expectations
  • Selecting the Right Candidates
  • Coordinating the Placement with the Family and Involved Medical Professionals
  • Placement Follow-up and Regular Updates
  • Caregiver Replacement (Upon Client’s Request)
  • Providing Substitutes (If Caregiver is on Leave)
  • Mediation and Resolution of Conflict
The Caregiver’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
  • Safety & Well-Being of Client
  • Skin & Wound Care
  • Medication Supervision & Reminders
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Companionship
  • Other tasks, as agreed to by all parties, that can be reasonably fulfilled by the Caregiver Remember that you caregiver is NOT responsible for finding his/her substitutes and replacements. You have to contact Home Care Services for that.
The Client is expected to do the following:
  • Provision of Proper Room & Board
  • Rest Days
  • Timely & Proper Salary
  • Report Problems (If any, to Home Care Services)

About Us

Home Care International was founded in 1993 by Mr. Philip Pockat of Burlington, WI. Today, under a slightly different name: Home Care Services, the business is now run by two former live-in caregivers: Mr. Greg Kryca and Mr. Adam Smolarek, MD. In the beginning, the concept was very simple: to match those elderly and handicapped individuals who are in need of in-home care, with dedicated caregivers who are interested or wanted to find a position where they can not only be a live-in hired worker but also as an adopted family member.

Mr. Greg Kryca and Mr. Adam Smolarek, MD. have 11 years of experience in hands-on care giving. This acquired proficiency and knowledge is invaluable in understanding what kind of people to recruit, knowing how to match care recipients with the right caregivers, what problems to anticipate as well as how to prevent and solve them.

It is our philosophy to know each and every client personally because it is absolutely crucial in achieving success and efficient provision of in-home care service. We are aware that there are no two persons alike and everyone has a unique set of circumstances. We look at our clients individually and treat them as unique human beings with their own needs, strengths and imperfections. Understanding that everyone’s care program must be tailor-made is key to success.

Our team consists of roughly 140 active caregivers at any given time plus about 40-60 experienced, trained and proven candidates ready to take on a client when called upon.

Please give us a call 24/7 for a free assessment. Home Care Services provides in-home care in the following counties:

Wisconsin:
Kenosha, Racine, Walworth, Rock, Dane, Jefferson, Waukesha, Dodge, Washington, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Sheboygan, Fond du Lac, Winnebago, Outagamie and Brown.

Illinois:
Lake, Cook, McHenry, DuPage, Kane, Boone, DeKalb and Winnebago.

Reviews of Home Care Services

Posted by Alan8 February 28, 2014

They were recommended to us by some friends who told us that they had a good experience with Home Care Services. Greg did a very good job in presenting the potential people that we could use. The interviews with them are very helpful and having them come to our house is very good. After having the interview, it was interesting that all 4 of us picked the same person.

The caregiver's work attitude is great. She's always available to help. She's young, energetic and she's willing to do anything. She's just kinda fit right in as another family member.

Posted by Lori6 January 25, 2013

They were recommended by a family member who used their service. We started with them in September. We have one lady from them who is good. Whatever problems we have, Greg can step down and take care of it. It's been great. The care is for my grandmother and I think that the caregiver that we have is the best house cleaner than anybody that we ever had. She's a fairly good cook. Sometimes it's just hard to communicate because of language barrier but otherwise she's good and able to perform her tasks. She's done very well compared to anybody we've had.

Posted by Barb4 January 25, 2013

They're very professional and very responsive. They have honest and hard working employees. Greg is always available. I'm very comforted having him. He provided us some high quality people that could be live-in caregivers for my father. The caregivers provide personal care and house maintenance for my father. They supervise his mental status as well. As people have to leave for whatever reason, Greg was always able to replace people and always gave us a choice as to who we take next.

Posted by Mary32 January 25, 2013

I read their ad in the paper and on the same day the hospice people told me that they're very good. Greg is very good he's always available. He selected the right person to take care of my father. The caregiver he provided has an excellent type of personality to deal with an older man. My father is 102 years old. The caregiver provided total care. He's very pleasant and very easy to get along with. He's a very nice man and takes care of my dad really well.

Posted by Pat11 January 25, 2013

I found out about Home Care Services through another friend of ours who is using Greg's services for their parents. He came as a very good referral. I just love our caregiver Jay. He is fabulous. I hope my dad lives 40 more years so that when I need help then Jay takes care of me then. He currently takes care of my dad 24 hours a day. He makes sure that my dad doesn't fall and he takes care of his needs. My dad has Parkinson's. Jay becomes like family to us in a very short time. He's done us a fabulous job and I can't say enough about it.

Posted by Tom12 January 25, 2013

My dad's attorney recommended Home Care Services to us. She has had the experience of placing other clients with them. She's an elder care lawyer. She had experience with them and recommended that I call them.

Greg listened. He understood what we needed for my dad. He worked very hard to find several people who could do the things that we needed. He brought those people to us immediately. One was head and shoulders above the rest. We told Greg that we would like to use that person. He agreed that he'd like to work with us. He has been with us since August. He is kind and just forceful enough to get my dad to do the things that he needs to do. He is also considerate and just lets him be at times. He has such a good balance. He's very good with my dad. We use them 24/7.

Posted by Jean10 January 25, 2013

I heard about Home Care Services from somebody I knew who used their service. The caregiver that they provided me is very very good. I am very satisfied with her. I really don't need a lot of physical help but she helps me with my medication once a day. I cannot do my housework, grocery shopping, or laundry and so she does all of that for me. She does an excellent job at it.

Posted by Kim10 January 25, 2013

Some of my friends' parents used Home Care Services and recommended them to me. They were just wonderful. The two caregivers that we had were kind and considerate. They took very good care of my dad. They would have had opportunities to not be honest but they were extremely honest. There were situations where there would be money in the house for cash to use. They accounted for every penny. They're very honest about what that was spent for. I could trust them with running errands and doing things. They really impressed me with their honesty. They were also honest about problems because they let me know. I also appreciated that. Both caregivers were Mongolian. They were both fantastic.

Posted by Caring0131 January 25, 2013

I'm very happy with them. The caregiver that we had for my father in-law was very good. He did everything for him. He's also a very good companion. We just love him. We used Home Care for a total of 4 years. My father in-law already passed away.

Location of Home Care Services