Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Sovereign Home Health of Connecticut

Sovereign Home Health of Connecticut provides in-home care that makes a difference in the lives of seniors and other adults. Our clients and their families trust their care to us. Whether part-time companionship services or 24/7 live-in home care, we provide the support and friendship that improves lives and enables independent living at home.

Each client has different care needs. Sovereign Home Health provides a range of services that can be customized to fit the individual client needs.

Your Comfort is Our Priority

We are here to bring joy and comfort to you and your loved ones. For many people, happiness is as simple as being in their home and in control of their lives. Home is where we are most comfortable and able to enjoy every precious moment. We provide a wide range of personal care and companion care services.

Personal Care Services

• Meal preparation
  • Errand services
  • Grocery shopping
  • Grooming
  • Live-in services (where available)
  • 24-hour care
  • Respite care or relief for family

Never Alone

Our 24/7 Never Alone Care ensures that your loved ones have constant companionship. As the family you can only do so much.

Reviews of Sovereign Home Health of Connecticut

Posted by Ann70 October 09, 2014

We like the fact that we were given 2 great aides for Dad. He has gotten to know them and appreciates their help. We are extremely satisfied and definitely recommend Sovereign Home Health to family and friends.

Posted by SUFO September 15, 2014

My mom’s regular aide has been wonderful. She has established a good relationship with Mom, which isn’t always easy to do!

Posted by LD63 August 25, 2014

We are very satisfied with Sovereign. We have an excellent aide who you can tell cares deeply for our Dad. She even calls on weekends to see how he is doing. Especially if he’s been ill or has gone to see a doctor on her days off. We did have some issues with an aide but Sovereign listened and immediately took care of it. Our second aide is also wonderful with our Dad. They take good care of him. I also like that Rhoda pops in to see how everyone is doing. They also call us occasionally to see if we have any concerns and to see if we are satisfied.

Posted by SuzB February 10, 2014

I would highly recommend to you Sovereign Home Health. Working with Sovereign Home Health during a very stressful time in my life was both a life line and a calming experience. Finding suitable home health aides is sometimes a daunting task. I found Mark and Rhoda to be wonderful and helpful. Both went above and beyond the parameters of their jobs. They both provided great peace of mind.

Mark was available each time I needed him and provided much support.

I am also very pleased with the aides they provided. They were prompt to work and took good care of my friend. They answered my questions and contacted me as needed and supported me during their time with my friend, even when my friend was not the easiest to work with.

Posted by LD2014 January 24, 2014

Fabian has been with us since day one. She is a very caring and compassionate person. She has engaged with Dad in activities and doesn’t just let him sit in his chair all day. If there aren’t any activities going on she will bring him to the fireplace or sunroom. We now have your new aide working with us as well and she is a caring a compassionate person. You can tell they both care about our Dad. They both are excited about his progress. He gets out of his chair with a little assistance and is able to walk the hall. Our Dad is much calmer and happier. They both keep in touch with me daily. We feel very comfortable leaving him in their hands.

Posted by Nancy C. January 08, 2014

Sovereign Home Health provided quality service to me from August to October 2013.

I would like to personally thank you for always being very responsive to my needs and requests no matter what time of day or night. The caregivers you provided all gave excellent care. i would recommend Sovereign Home Health to anyone who needs care in their home.

Posted by Richard P.1 January 08, 2014

Please let everyone know that Tessie, I and the facility are very happy with our two aides and your agency! Thanks for taking great care of us.

Posted by andyroberts July 09, 2013

We have been using Sovereign for several months to help our father out with his daily living needs. They are doing a great job and have allowed our father to stay home and live independently. Very good people.

Posted by JoshLevine May 20, 2013

My parents are thrilled with the care they are receiving. The Aide is wonderful, caring and professional. Great job!

Posted by HappyClient123 April 30, 2013

I feel that for the great amount of time your firm gave to me during my health problems and the care you give in choosing your Aides, who are the nicest and most patient and loving caregivers I have ever met, and I have met many, that the very least I could do is recommend you and your caregivers.

At anytime in the future you need someone who has been served by your company as well as I have and experienced first hand the wonderful care you supply please feel free to use me as a positive reference.

Posted by Ann C February 27, 2013

Great people! They have done a wonderful job caring for my father. We started hourly and now have our Aide 24/7 live-in. Very responsive, ethical and caring.

Posted by Gregorys February 16, 2013

Sovereign Home Health has been providing great care for my Mother. Our Aide has become part of the family and we couldn't get along without her help. I appreciate the work that the whole Sovereign team does to support my Mother's needs. Friendly, professional service at all levels. I recommend them to any family looking for a caregiver.

Other Options Nearby

Features of Sovereign Home Health of Connecticut

Get Information

• Get a quote
  • Discuss payment options
  • Make an appointment
By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5