Top nearby In-Home Care Services:

Reviews of Devotion HomeCare, LLC

Posted by Michael Costa January 21, 2014

My family conducted an extensive search for in-home care agencies to assist our mother during her final stages of cancer.

We contacted many agencies and Devotion stood out from the rest. They were professional, compassionate, extremely organized, and their management team was actively involved at the onset and throughout the entire process. Owners Gayla and Nick were amazing.

The two Nurses Aids, Rosemarie and Lisa, that were provided by Devotion were equally amazing. They were professional and compassionate. It was quickly obvious that this was a calling for them and not just a job. They knew what to do and how to do it and were as concerned as our family about our mother's well-being and maintaining her dignity.

They both quickly became members of the family and were there through the very end. We feel blessed to have found Devotion and that Rosemarie and Lisa were there to help us through the most difficult of times. Kudos

Posted by Caring4789 November 28, 2013

The kindness and courtesy were extended by their care providers. They exceeded my expectations. This is a wonderful group to be associated with.

Posted by jacey May 27, 2013

Fabulous customer service! My family had some complex dynamics and Devotion Homecare handled everything with complete professionalism. Getting care in place for my mom in place was no easy task, but thanks to Gayla's knowledge and communication skills, everything was accomplished. Mom's caregiver was also great, caring and understanding. Highly recommend this agency!

Posted by caro rose April 06, 2013

Devotion was professional and caring. Their staff was excellent and provided me with wonderful care.

Posted by khealy February 13, 2013

I interviewed this provider

Devotion HomeCare management could not have been more professional or caring with the needs of our aunt. Their carers were exceptional. They were required to start at a very fragile time of our aunt's fight with cancer and I can not say enough about how great they worked with her and us. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who needs a carer in their home or hospital.

Other Options Nearby