Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Home Helpers & Direct Link of North Pinellas & West Pasco Co - Holiday FL

Home Helpers, Senior Care, New Moms, Working Parents, Recuperative Care, Continued Care

Let Home Helpers & Direct Link of Pinellas and West Pasco Counties Create a Customized Home Care Plan to Fit Your Lifestyle!

As everyday life becomes more challenging, a little help can go a long way. For more than a decade, Home Helpers has been providing one-on-one care and companionship to those in need of a helping hand. From a few hours to the whole day, we're there where and when you need us to help make life easier and maximize independence!

Home Helpers' caregivers are employees, not subcontractors, who are thoroughly screened, bonded and insured by worker's compensation and unemployment to ensure you and your loved ones are fully protected. Our compassionate caregivers are extensively trained and many have experience with specialty care, including Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, and Hospice support.

Home Helpers' care plans are tailored to fit each client's unique needs, budget, and schedule with the flexibility to change as our client's needs change over time. Our services may include: meal preparation, housekeeping, medication reminders, errands, transportation, laundry, personal care, and companionship. We also offer morning "Rise and Shine" and/or evening "Sweet Dreams" services.

Companion Care & Home Care Services:

• Stroke
  • Hospice support
  • Companionship
  • Errand services
  • Escort to doctor's visits, etc.
  • Bathing
  • Medical Alert Systems
  • Prescription pick-up
  • Much More!

Compassionate Caregivers You Can Count On

Rest assured, we hire only the best caregivers, whom we would trust with our own loved ones. Our caregivers are employees who are thoroughly screened and insured to ensure you and your loved ones are fully protected. They participate in ongoing training and professional development opportunities, and many have experience with Specialty Care, including Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Hospice care.

Making Life Easier, One Family at a Time!

Your satisfaction is our top priority. At Home Helpers, we're more than just caregivers "“ we're family. Serving Pinellas and Pasco Counties, Florida and the Communities of: Clearwater, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Tarpon Springs, Holiday, New Port Richey, Port Richey, Hudson,Trinity.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Reviews of Home Helpers & Direct Link of North Pinellas & West Pasco Co - Holiday FL

Posted by susandresnick October 27, 2012

Marilyn comes every week to my elderly parents, she is a miracle for me and my brother, who live out of town. I can not really express how much I appreciate her help and she is so kind and caring. Debbie is wonderful in picking great and caring helpers.

Posted by jiffmccoy October 26, 2012

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Our family LOVES this company! They respond quickly to all phone calls and requests! We have LOVED each caregiver that has been sent to our home! We would not have been able to keep my in-laws in our home as long as we did without HH help! Thank you HH!!!

Posted by KathyChu October 25, 2012

I have peace of mind knowing there are caring people there to help my mom. They go above and beyond with their care. I really appreciate how they check on mom during bad weather, etc. to make sure she is OK and doesn't need help. I also greatly appreciate the emails and phone calls with progress reports on my mom's condition.

Location of Home Helpers & Direct Link of North Pinellas & West Pasco Co - Holiday FL

Features of Home Helpers & Direct Link of North Pinellas & West Pasco Co - Holiday FL

Get Information