From the Provider
Baywood Home Care is the premier provider of private home care in Minnesota. Baywood provides a degree of personalized care and service that is unmatched, from the selection of compatible caregivers to extensive nurse oversight and management of the day-to-day care.
Baywood's mission is to enable people to live where, and how, they want to live. Our services provide freedom not constraint. We provide a realistic alternative to moving to an assisted living facility or living in a nursing home. Most people can live at home indefinitely, without ever having to move!
- Flexible hourly care, or 24-hour "live-in" care
- Unsurpassed consistency of caregivers
- Screening of caregivers that exceeds the norm
- R.N. On-call 24 hours a day
- Caregivers drive clients to appointments, social events, etc.
- Memory Care-safety and companionship for people with dementia
- Medication administration, vital signs, blood sugar checks
- Meals, housekeeping, laundry
- Bathing, personal care, incontinence care
- Mobility: Transfers, Walking, Mechanical lifts if necessary
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- Since 2000. We are experienced.
- 100% Minnesota owned and managed; not a franchise.
- We accept Long Term Care Insurance
- We serve the Minneapolis/St.Paul metro area, much of south central Minnesota, and parts of western Wisconsin and northern Iowa.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Reviews of Baywood Home Care
Average Rating: based on 1 Review
A friend of mind told my about with you guys and services. She was really satisfied your services, hope to work with you in the future.
Location of Baywood Home Care
Features of Baywood Home Care
- Hourly rate: $28/hour
- Live in rate: $295/day